Only you B.A

Being in a loving relationship meant knowing the other inside and out, being able to read them like a book and knowing when they were acting off.

For y/n, she knew Brandon had been acting strange the past few days and she wanted to find out why. She turned to one of his best friends, Zion.

"Hey Z?" She called and the dread head turned around, showcasing his award winning smile.
"What's up y/n?" He asked and y/n sighed.
"Brandon's been acting off, I was hoping you'd know why" she said and rested her face in the palm of her hand.
"I was going to ask you the same thing, I don't know but he's being weird" Zion confessed taking a sip of his water and shrugging.
"Let me know what happens" Zion said and She nodded my head.

He'd come home, go straight upstairs and not speak to anybody and end up going to sleep. Y/n felt quite hurt, he hadn't even been acknowledging her these past few days.

She decided to confront the boy about it, she wanted to know what was annoying him. Was it her?

A few hours later, Brandon came upstairs and threw his jacket onto the floor and climbed onto the bed. He grabbed his phone and y/n came into the room.
"Hey babe" she smiled and he completely ignored her. Rude.
she walked over to him. She'd had enough.

"You know Brandon, if something's on your mind you can talk to me about it, you don't gotta be a bitch" she said and he put his phone down.
"I'm sorry y/n" he said caressing her cheek and he pulled her onto his lap. He kissed her forehead and they stayed like that for a while.

"B what's on your mind?" She asked and he let out a huge sigh.
"Honeslty baby, it's just work. It's getting to me and I feel like I can't handle it anymore" he said and a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders.
"You know Brandon, you don't have to bottle it all up, I'm always gonna be here" y/n said reassuring him and sitting up.
He rested his head against her chest and she played with his hair, twisting it around her fingers.
"You're amazing at what you do baby, but sometimes you need a break, you're human after all" she chuckled and he nodded his head.
"even if you just wanna cuddle, come talk to me" she said and he nodded again intertwining their fingers.
"Promise me B" she repeated wanting him to know she meant it.
"I promise princess" he said and rested his hand on her thigh.
"There's only one person who can make me feel better, only you" he chuckled and drifted off to sleep as she kissed his forehead.

This was short but today has been woah. Anyways I thought I'd show some love to my hoes BrunchBitch and EdwinsHoenoret
They deserve some love even though sam disowned the PRETTYHOES JK hahah. L WORD THOOOO.

Until next time