Requested Z.K

This ones for my bitch BrunchBitch go check out her books also THEY LIT AS FFFFUUUU- we don't swear.

"HAH BITCH WHO WON AGAIN?" I could hear yelling from the other room and I shook my head knowing it was Zion and elom having a fortnite competition.
His family were staying at our house for a few days because they were in the area and I was loving spending time with them.
"and AGAIN" with that, Zion walked out of the room and threw the controller onto the couch, then jumping on the couch next to me.
It was almost midnight and then elom walked out, stretching his arms yawning.
"Yall I'm going to bed, later loser" he chuckled at Zion and Zion threw the pillow at his face.
"Night elom" I smiled and he dragged himself up the stairs, almost falling down them.

"Everyone asleep?" Zion yawned, pulling me closer to him and stretching his legs out on the couch.
"I think, kekeli went up a while ago, she wanted an early night" I said and he nodded, wrapping his arms around me his hands around my butt.
"I don't want them to go back" Zion sighed as he placed kisses on my cheek to my neck.
"Nor do I , I love spending time with them" I said kind of sad knowing they had to head back.
Zion pulled me even closer To him and began drawing small circles on my back, where my shirt had rode up.
"Should we go up-" he cut me off by placing his finger on my lips and i screwed up my face.
"Shh" he whispered and I shrugged, getting comfy on his chest.

A few minutes later, my eyes began to close and I felt a pair of strong hands lift me up, I was now lay almost on top of him, my head in the crook of his neck and his hands were wrapped around me once again.
I began messing with the dreads at the back of his head and he relaxed, we were still lay on the couch.
"What if someone comes down Z" I realised and almost jumped up, zions arms pulled me back down.
"I don't care" he yawned and I nodded, continuing to play with his dreads.
His hands roamed up and down my thighs and he yawned, his hot breath fanning my neck.
"I love you" he whispered and my smile widened
"I love you more" I giggled and he kissed my cheek.
"Not possible" he pouted and that was the cutest thing I'd seen.
"Oh but it is" I chuckled and pushed his dreads out of his face, revealing his brown eyes.
"You have really beautiful eyes Z" I confessed, I loved his eyes well I loved everything about this man.
"You have a really beautiful everything mamas" he chuckled and smacked my thigh and I pouted at the dread head.

We lay on the couch like this for a while, it was something Zion loved to do. He loved being cuddled up on the couch and he didn't mind silence at all, I also just enjoyed his company even if there was no conversation, I just loved being there with him.

I hope you enjoyed it Taylor and Ima write a few more requests today bc I have quite a few and until next time kuwonhoes 😏😊