Requested N.M

This ones for SLUMPGODD hope you like it ramiya x

"FUCK YOU" I screamed as I tried opening the door of the car but he ended up locking it.

I was currently in the car with my boyfriend of 8 months. Wait let me rephrase that. My abusive boyfriend.

Why I didn't get out of that relationship? Well I tried and tried but he held onto me, he threatened me and he manipulated me. With his sick twisted mind games which I fell for every damn time.

He would always make me feel so bad, so guilty and I would run back to him but this time it was it.
"Open the door" I yelled and he gripped onto my thigh continuing to. Drive.
"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" I screamed and felt his hand smack across my face.

Tears stung my eyes and he pulled over pulling my face towards his.
"I'm sorry baby I didn't-" I cut him off.
"Take me home" I snapped and wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my hoodie.
"You know what, get the fuck out" he yelled and I grabbed my bag.
"We're done here, don't think I'm ever speaking to you again" I screamed and got out the car walking over to the bench that sat opposite.

I sat silently with my phone in one hand and bag in the Other. It had been a good 10 minutes of me contemplating what to do. I fully had no idea.

That was until my phone screen brightened and it was a message from my best friend nick. Nick had no clue about how my boyfriend well ex would do that shit to me but right now I needed comfort. And comfort food. A lot of it.

I called his phone and it went through straight away.
"Ramiya where have you been? It's 11 o clock and you're not answering to anyone" he panicked through the phone and I smiled even though he couldn't see.
"Can you pick me up" I whispered
"Where are you and have you been crying oh hell no" he questioned.

I told him where I was and he was confused to why I was there but I didn't want to tell him it was my dog of an ex.
"Give me 10 minutes im on my way"

I sat again in silence, a homeless man next to me who I gave the rest of my change too. I always felt so bad for them, they'd done nothing at all well most of them anyways.

Nick pulled up about 20 minutes later and I got into the car silently. I didn't say a word and he began driving.
"What's going on?" He asked and I broke down into tears. I couldn't help it. He then pulled over again and turned around to face me.
"Did you and him break up?" Nick questioned and I nodded my head while wiping my tears.
He pulled me into a hug and when he moved back he looked at my face closer.

"What's this? On your face" he questions and my eyes went wide.
"Nothing" I whispered and he shook his head.
"What is it? I'm asking you once more"
He'd noticed the mark from earlier.
"He hit me" I mumbled and nick looked at me with concerned filled eyes.
"HE DID WHAT?" He yelled and I jumped in the seat.
"Not the first time either" I continued. It was better to let it all out.
"He hit me alot actually. I thought he was the one, he just manipulated me" my voice was breaking and nick took my hand into his rubbing small circles on the back of it.

"I'm so sorry Ramiya" he sighed and I gave him a small smile.
"I thought I was in love, truth is I don't really know what love is at all" I mumbled and he shook his head, his hand now on my jaw.
"I'm gonna kill him" nick seethed and his jaw was tensed.
"I'm not worth being loved I guess, just a fuck up" I sighed and he licked his lips.
All of a sudden he leaned in closer to my face and pressed his lips against mine.

He pulled away after a few seconds and I was speechless staring at him.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done-" I cut him off and giggled
"I'm glad you did, made me feel a lot better mara" I smiled and he grinned.
"Oh and also" he added
"I bought pizza"

THIS took way longer than expected but a binch been hella busy with school shiz but hopefully I get a few more out today bc I been sLACKING AND IM SORRRRYYYYY AKSOSKAKS
Alsho don't @ me for being the worst writer ever bc this wasn't that good but I hoped you liked it girl and don't forget to vote and comment and until next time kuwonhoes peaceee ✌️also one more thing shall I like tell yall my socials BC THEY BEEN KINDA DRY AND I NEED THE CLOUT so if you wanna add my snap or Instagram just lemme knooowwww 👍🏽