8: Hospitalized

Baekhyun's POV

Annyeong!!!! I'm cutie Baekhyun!!!

I'm looking for piano books for them...It's boring actually...

I saw Sehun who was walking alone in the novel section. Kyungsoo was in the cooking books section with Kai who are sticking too much with Kyungsoo.

I can't see Chanyeol, Suho and Songhyun anywhere.

Suddenly I heard someone shouting. I ran to the direction, and I was shocked that what I saw. Songhyun was lying unconscious on the floor. Blood was everywhere.

"Songhyun! Songhyun! Are you okay?! Answer me please! Sehun!"

"Baekhyun..." She whispered.

"Someone call the ambulance!" I yelled.

Sehun and the other members rushed to my side.

"How could this happen..." Kyungsoo mumbled.

"She's loosing too much blood! Look! There's a cut!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Call Chen! Tell him what happened! Quick!" Suho instructed.

Kai quickly took out his phone and call Chen.

--------

Chen's POV

"Phew...I'm tired..."

"Hey...get up Chen. We just reached China. Ahh...home sweet home."

"Neul nabakke mollasseotdeon igijeogin naega yeah...Ne mamdo mollajwotdeon musimhan naega...Ireokedo dallajyeotdaneun ge najocha mitgiji anha...Ne sarangeun ireoke gyesok nal umjigyeo..."

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Chen hyung! You need to come back to Korea! Songhyun was in danger!" Kai shouted.

"Mwo?! I'll go back! Wait for me! How's she? Why she would get into danger?!"

"We don't know...we'll send her to the hospital that was nearer to your house."

"Call her mum and tell her what happened. I'll go back."

I ended the call and call manager hyung.

"Manager hyung, help me to buy a ticket to Korea. I need to go back there today. Something happened."

"But Jong Dae! You just reach there!"

"I don't care! I really should go back!"

"If you insist." He said and ended the call.

After 30 minutes, he texted me the flight and told me to go to the airport quickly.

"Chen, what happened? Are you in a hurry?" Xiumin asked.

"Hyung, help me tell Kris that I'm leaving to Korea. I'll explain to you later."

I carried my luggage and rushed out the hotel. I hailed a taxi and tell the driver that I'm going to airport. I paid the driver and left the car after I reached there.

--

What the hell I'm so worry about her? She's my fiancée anyway...I need to take care of her, right? If not mum will sure kill me...right, that's right.

I'm in a taxi now, heading to the hospital. I hope that Kris hyung will not kill me after they come back...

I get down the taxi, still carrying my luggage. I went to the counter, and asked, "I'm looking for Miss Cho Songhyun. She was sent into here a few hours ago."

"She's in room 721. Seventh floor, turn to the left and the end of the corridor."

"Thanks."

I followed the nurse's instruction and found there successfully.

Kai, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Suho, Chanyeol and Sehun were inside.

"Hyung..."

"How's she?"

"The operation just finished an hour ago. Her mother visited just now. We don't know what happened but there's a cut on her stomach. She was found by Baekhyun hyung, lying on the floor, with blood everywhere."

"How did this happened?"

"The book store was still checking their CCTV, but unfortunately, they can't find any clue. And that was really unlucky that the section that she was there have no CCTV."

"I'll stay here. Thanks for taking care of her."

"Bye, hyung."

They left the room. She was still in coma. How did this happen? Her stuff was beside the bed. I took my phone and called my mum.

"Yeoboseyo?" She answered in a tired voice.

"I uhh...I'm Chen."

"Ohh...Chen. Why are you calling?"

"Umm... mum can you please come and take care of Songhyun, she's in the hospital now."

"I'm sorry dear, but I'm busy now. Why she's in the hospital?"

"I'll tell you later. I'll just stay here."

"Bye."

I put down my phone and look at her face. She looks so beautiful and innocent. But can I just forget my past and move on? I took her hand and whispered, "I'm sorry..."

Tears escape from my eyes. I wiped it off gently. I need to move on. I tell myself. I need to move on from that past.

_______

A/N:

Annyeong! First ever author notes after a chapter...I'm actually so happy that I saw this story have more readers than Xiumin and Luhan fanfic. But I love them too...so please support? Want to know my age? I'll reveal it when it's my birthday. Saranghae chingus! Of course, I'm not a lesbian...:P

~SHINeeTaeminHo~