23: Canada, here we come!

Third Person's POV

"Songhyun-ah, we're sorry, there's just something that Suho hyung wanted to ask Chen, so we just need to drag you away from there." Kyungsoo apologized.

"What does he want to ask?"

"We can't tell you. Just leave them. Have you eaten? Let's go and eat!" Baekhyun said.

"I've ate earlier."

"Ahh…let's find a convenience store then! I wanted to buy some sweets." Kyungsoo suggested.

"Kaja!" Baekhyun said and they began to look for a convenience store.

--

"Shoot. This is not good." Baekhyun murmured as they enter the convenience store.

Kyungsoo turned to him and frowned. Baekhyun gestured him to look to his right hand side.

Kyungsoo did so and he gasped lightly. He turned and found Songhyun was currently picking some snacks for the members.

"Yah, Songhyun-ah, can you be faster a bit?" Baekhyun asked in a different tone.

"Ahh…okay." She answered, without bothering looking up at all.

"Baekkie?" Baekhyun heard someone called from behind. He murmured, "Crap."

"Baekhyun? Is that you?" Knowing that the person would find out it's him, He turned around and said, "Annyeong, Lin Man-ssi."

"Hey. I knew that it's you. And D.O, you're here too."

"Yeah. Hi." Kyungsoo said awkwardly.

"So…where's the others? You guys did know that I'm going with you, right?"

"Yeah." Baekhyun replied shortly.

"Oh, come on. If it's because what happened between me and him before, forget it. We are nothing now. Remember? He has his wife." Lin Man said painfully. Even people who didn't know what happened would sense the painfulness in her tone too.

"Baek-ah…do you two think that it's enough for the members?" Songhyun came and joined them with two bags in her hands.

"Oh, annyeong." She greeted politely as she notice Lin Man.

"Annyeong. Can I ask who are you?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm…" Kyungsoo cut her off while Baekhyun pulled her behind and covered her mouth.

"She's just a friend of us. There's no need to ask, Lin Man. If you don't mind, we'll be leaving now." Kyungsoo said, trying not to be rude.

They left the convenience store as fast as they could.

"Who's that girl earlier?"

"Umm…" Baekhyun turned to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo frowned and mouthed, 'why it must be me?!'

Baekhyun mouthed back, 'because you're more mature!'

Kyungsoo sighed and said, "Well, Songhyun, look. The girl you saw earlier, she's Lin Man. Did you remember? The last time you saw her once in the park. Suho hyung told us."

"Ahh…so she's Lin Man. She's quite pretty by the way. I could understand why Chen will like her before."

"That doesn't matter, Songhyun. You knew that the one that Chen loves is you right now."

"But she could be a rival. Who knows?" Songhyun said bitterly.

"That's true. According to our experience before, Lin Man would do anything to get the person she likes. No matter someone will get hurt in the end, she doesn't matter at all. If she just get what she wants, it's enough for her." Kyungsoo said.