13: Feelings

Chen's POV

I went to the park that Lin Man and I usually go when we're dating.

She said that she will always go to there when she feels not well. It can let her calm down.

I spotted her sitting on a bench. I went down the car and sat down beside her.

"You don't have to work?"

"You don't need to care about me." She said and walked away.

"Hey! Lin Man! Wait!" I grabbed her wrist.

"Let me go!"

"I'm sorry...I want to cancel the engagement...but I can't...I like you..."

"You told me earlier that we're done! And now you said that you like me?! From the day that I know you're engaged, I decided to give up my feelings to you!" She shouted.

"Sorry...but wait for me please...I promise that I'll try to cancel the engagement."

"You don't have to cancel the engagement...just leave me alone and go and find your wife."

She ran away without looking back.

--------

Suho's POV

Sehun and I walked Songhyun back to their house.

When we walked pass a park, I saw Lin Man running away.

I looked to the direction that she ran away and saw that Chen standing at there.

"Hyung..." Sehun nudged me.

"I saw that. Let's go there." I answered.

Chen was crying. He saw us and without saying any words, he pulled Songhyun away.

"Hey! Chen!" Sehun shouted.

"Just let him...we don't know that what happened between he and Lin Man. I guess that he just needs to calm down. Don't worry, Songhyun will comfort him."

"Arasseo."

--------

Songhyun's POV

Chen kept on pulling me until we reached the car. He gets in the car without saying anything.

After we reached the house, he went straight to the room.

*Kringg*

I answer the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Songhyun, how's Chen?" Suho asked.

"I don't know what happened to him…"

"Did you saw a girl ran away just now? She's Lin Man. Sehun and I guess that they met. But we don't know what happened. Can you just try to ask Chen?"

"I'll try."

I went upstairs into our room and saw Chen was lying on the bed.

I went to him and asked, "What happened?"

He didn't answer. I sat down beside the bed and asked again. "Chen...mind to tell me what happened?"

He opened his eyes. He then pulled me down and hugged me. When I was about to say something, he kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry...just stay like this for a while...okay…"

I don't know why...but he kept on crying...without saying anything again. And then I don't know how, but the last thing I remember before I fall asleep was, he whispered something that I couldn't hear it clearly.

It sounds like he's apologizing.

When I woke up, it was already 1 and I realized that I haven't eat my lunch. Chen was no longer in the bed.

I went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Chen was wearing a pink apron...and cooking?

"Ohh...I was about to wake you up..." He said as he saw me.

"You're cooking? But where's Kelly?"

"She left because she said that she's not feeling well. So I called Kyungsoo to teach me how to cook. But I can't even cook properly…" He mumbled.

He was cooking fish. "And it looks like it burned…" He said again.

"Just throw it away."

"Then how about lunch?"

"Just go out and eat, or order some food to here."

"Ohh...okay." He said and switched off the gas, then throws away the fish.

"I'll get change first." I said and went upstairs.

*Kringg*

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Thanks god...you finally answer our call..." Suho said at the other side.

"Ohh...sorry Suho. I was just uhh...asleep. Yeah. Asleep."

"By the way...what happened to them?"

"I'm not sure. But when I wake up...he seems to be in a good mood. He even asked Kyungsoo to teach him to cook lunch."

"Good mood huh? And he can't even cook..."

"That's why he called Kyungsoo, right? But failed too."

"That makes sense. Okay...I'm hanging up now..."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I took my clothes and went into the bathroom to get change.

Chen was already waiting downstairs. Why he would still in a good mood after he cried?

"Umm...just now...why are you with Suho hyung and Sehun?" He asked while driving.

"Suho and Sehun? Ohh...I visited their dorm and they walked me back to the house."

"Ohh..."

"And about just now too...why are you in the park?"

"I was...just meeting a friend of mine." He answered stuttering.

"Arasseo."