24: His explanation

Third Person's POV

Songhyun and the EXO members went to the waiting room and after a while, they entered the plane. Songhyun and Chen sat beside one of the windows, with Baekhyun and Chanyeol in their front, Sehun and Kai behind, Xiumin and Luhan at their right hand side. Suho and Kyungsoo sat behind Xiumin and Luhan, while Kris and Tao in front Xiumin and Luhan. While Lay, who preferred to sit at his own chose the seat in front of Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Chen let Songhyun sit near to the window. EXO’s manager came and informed Lay that Lin Man would sit with him later.

"Never been in the plane?" Chen asked Songhyun who's seems like uneasy.

"Ani. It's just, I never been in business class before. I usually travel in the economy class."

"You’ll be okay, yeobo. I never been in the business class too before I became a member of EXO." He held Songhyun’s hand.

"Aww…love birds…" Sehun teased from behind.

"Yah, maknae. Who told you to sit behind us?" Chen glared at him.

"Ahh…it's our own free will." He stuck out his tongue and smiled. Chen did as well. Songhyun and Kai just laughed at their childishness.

"Wahhh…we are going to Canada…" Tao said happily.

"Yeah, so what? I'm taking the all of you to my house~" Kris said.

"Jinjjayo? Aww…hyung, saranghae~"

"Xiumin-ah…it's Canada~" Luhan said and looked at Xiumin cutely.

"Ne."

"Come on. It's Canada that we're going. Don't be like this please."

"Ohh…"

"Should I be the one who's in-charge cooking there? The members can cook too…" Kyungsoo asked Suho.

"Just cook for them. They're our child right?" Suho answered.

"Ahh…okay."

"Chen-ah, where are we staying?" Songhyun asked.

"I'm not sure. Mum said it's a bungalow that they bought. It's near Kris’s house. This is the info that she gave me. she just told me that there will be people picking us up to the bungalow. And the good news is, there will only be the two of us staying there, so we won't be bothered by the other members." Chen said a little loudly, and emphasized the last sentences.

"I'm still thinking that we get to stay in a house with Songhyun-ssi." Baekhyun mumbled.

"Actually, it should be, we go there together, and we're just staying in Kris’s house." Suho announced.

"Yeah, my house had four rooms, so let’s divide it evenly. I will use my own room. So you guys are left with three rooms." Kris said.

"Yehet! Luhannie-ah, let’s sleep together!" Sehun cheered.

"Okay, Umin-ah, want to join?"

"Okay."

"And one room for three person except for Lay who will stay with me in a room, unless you guys want Lin Man-ssi to stay with us. You know…she's hell." Kris said.

"But if we sleep with this arrangement, then where will Lin Man stay? Then she will sure go to Chen and Songhyun’s house. We can't let that happen." Xiumin pointed out.

"Then Chen had no choice but let some of the members sleep there, unless he wants Lin Man there. But I don't think that that’s a good idea."

"We'll just arrange some person to sleep there later."