9: Stupid chat room

Songhyun's POV

"I'm sorry..." I heard someone whispered. I want to open my eyes, but I can't do it. Hold on...this voice...its familiar...

It's...Chen! But why he's here? He had activities in China, right?

I felt a drop of water dropped on my hand. He's crying?

I slowly open my eyes. I saw the surrounding was white. And Chen was sitting beside me, holding my hands. He's crying.

"Hey."

"Songhyun?"

"Yeah...where am I?"

"Hospital. Remember what happened in the book store? You blacked out. They say that they found you lying unconscious on the floor. What happened?"

"I don't know...I was reading a book...then suddenly there's a guy...he stabbed my stomach...then all I know is I heard someone shouted. Then I saw Baekhyun...then...nothing...it's all black..."

"They sent you into hospital."

"Are you crying?"

"No. Your mum visited you just now."

"Mum? Ohh...but aren't you in China?"

"They called me to come back."

"They really shouldn't...now I'm fine...just go back to China."

"That will be wasting money."

"Okay then..." I closed my eyes.

"Oh yeah...I'll call the doctor to check your condition."

"Thanks." He stood up and left the room.

I continued lay on the bed until Chen came with the doctor. After the doctor done checking, I lay back down to my bed.

"She's fine now and she can leave tomorrow morning. But she needs enough rest." The doctor told Chen.

Chen nodded. He left after that.

"I'm going to pick up my car. I left it in the airport."

--

I'm hungry...it's ten in the night now and I just realized that I haven't eat my dinner. A nurse enters the room.

"Miss? I haven't eaten dinner, do you have some food?"

"I'm sorry miss. Our kitchen was close a few hours ago, so if you want to eat, you need to go to the cafeteria." She smiled and left.

"Thanks."

Now the problem is...I can't even walk properly. I took my phone and decide to call my best friend Seo Ji-ah. Unfortunately, my phone did not have any battery.

"I bought you porridge." Chen entered the room carrying a packet of food.

"Thanks god. I'm really hungry."

"Well...I thought that you haven't eaten dinner so I bought porridge. Besides, it's good for health."

"Do you have charger?"

"Yeah."

He took out his charger from his luggage and passes it to me. I plugged-in the charger and charged my phone.

"Who are you calling?"

"My student."

"Student?"

"Yeah. I need to cancel my class tomorrow, since I need to rest."

"What are you teaching?"

"Piano."