Author's Note

Oops, I think the epilogue is way too long. I want to cry…I finished this story at last. This story is finished by 15 October 2014, the time here in my country is 2348. I'm so happy.

I didn't expected that I would finish this story in just four months. If I'm not mistaken, I started this story by June.

Thanks for your support, my readers. I'm happy when I saw you guys comment down in the part 'Next update~~' that you want me to continue this story first. The first week, the other story don't have any progression, so I'm quite disappointed.

But this story, after I posted the notes, after a week, I saw four comment. I was really happy, because I actually want to update this story first.

Oh yeah! If you still want to check out other Chen's fanfic of mine, you can go and check out for this story. Why should we know each other from the start? I seriously love this story! And I completed update this story today too! I hope that you'll support it just like how you're supporting this story.

Hope you guys will support the other stories of mine. I think I'll just give you a list of my works.

The Badass Fall In-love (Ft. EXO Xiumin, Chen, Sehun)

Lucky (Ft. EXO Xiumin)

Undeniable (Ft. EXO D.O and Baekhyun)

Why should we even know each other from the start? (Ft. EXO Chen)

The next century- We met again (Sequel to WSWEKEOFTS?)

Only Tears (Infinite Hoya Fanfic)

The Only One (Infinite Woohyun Fanfic)

I love to write, and enjoy writing stories, so I'm here. I don't remember How I discovered Wattpad this apps. I was just searching free books in the Google playstore, and surprisingly I found this apps.

Once I uninstall Wattpad from my phone, then after a month, Kkaebsong. I'm regret. Then I went and download it again. That's the time when I decided to start a story.

My first EXO fanfic, also finish faster than I expected. I didn't feel like I want to cry, but this story...I was seriously about to cry...OMG...I finished this story. I can't believe it!

Thanks for reading this story! I'm really glad that there's people who support this story! I'll miss the time writing this story…

Oh, by the way, I wrote special chapters for this story. I would try to write as many as I could. Stay tuned! You're going to love those chapters!

@CrystallizeMoonlight @wendikah @NoelleYang77 @NadyaLee4 @AdniHamdani @rmmclover @kpopper22 @Jeanetterengren @Armyra @WeirdxTwxrp @EXO12DO @Yen-Ang @Berrayed @swizzTao @All_Time_Music @camel_chen97 @KJDVERS

(Sorry for those I didn't mention)

Thanks for the supports and comments! You guys are really amazing! Sometimes I've been wondering how would this story turn out better than the first one that I've completed. I guessed this story wouldn't be in the first page when you search EXO Chen without your help.

Well…there's not much fanfic about Chen. I hope all Chen-biased out there will always love Chen, and if you're not one, I'm quite sure that you'll find him charming one day.

Cause he's really charming! I'm putting the collection of photos of Chen Chen beside, just part of my collection, I have over 1000+ of his photo. Well, crazy fans I am, right?

Love him so much. I really hope to meet him in person one day, if I could. Well, really, I never thought he would become my ultimate bias. Before watching Really I didn't know sang by Chen and Baekhyun, I never notice him, although I watched every single MVs of them.

Even though I watched Miracles in December, I actually don't even know he's one of the three who's singing there. And also that time, I remember that I said one of them was handsome, but I just couldn't remember who is it.

Truthfully, I only pay attention on D.O. Well, I was his fans before. He's my first ever bias in EXO.

Alright! I hope you wouldn't delete this story from your library first. The first special chapter will be posted soon! Their chats are back in three story again! I seriously live writing their chats, Haha, I don't even know why.

Okay, again, I wanted to say thanks for reading this story, supporting it, voting for it and commenting on the stories. I would check how's my story is going every single day when I got to open my Wattpad. I remember when I posted the part 'Next update~~'. That time, the reads were like 5K, and the votes were like 100+. And then, after a month, when I update again, it became so many reads and votes. I couldn't believe it.

You readers are surely awesome. Well…I'm sad to tell you guys, that the story 'The next century- We met again' would probably be the last story that I'm writing, and I'll be on hiatus, until year 2017 or 2018.

Well…part of the reasons were my academic. I kept on dropping class, and my parents are really mad about it. You know, Chinese is always that kind of people who's afraid to lose. My parents are the same.

Besides, next year I'll be facing three exams. One piano practical, one for theory, and another is called 'Pentaksiran Tingkatan 3'. For shorter, it's PT3. I was afraid that I couldn't reach a good grade, then I'll probably drop class again.

Oh by the way, I always said that I would tell you all my age, right? I'm actually 14. I was born in the year of 2000, July. Maybe I don't really look like a fourteen years old person. I actually started writing stories when I'm 10. It's been four years since I'm writing stories.

At first I was planning to enter a contest, but I still haven't finish the story. And I only start writing English stories this year, and I'm actually only starting show interest in K-Pop last year too.

Well…I guessed I talk too much. Inbox me if you want to know more about me! I won't bite! And I also wanted to know more about my readers!

By the way, sorry for the late update. My house's internet got many problems recently and I just couldn't update. Hope you guys could understand.

By the way, please check out my new instagram account. The name is @kimjongdae.921 and it's a fanpage of our Chen And if you're Inspirits you can check @ifnt.howon.

I'm now super obsess with Gayeon. You know, Gayeon who participated in Roommate season 1. Could somebody tell me her Instagram account? I was trying to look for it, but I couldn't.

I saw that they said they deleted her Wikipedia page, because she's not relevant. So…yup yup, I'm so obsess with her. Watching Roommate recently. It's amazing! Go and watch it you haven't!

Sincerely,

ⓢⓗⓘⓝⓔⓔⓣⓐⓔⓜⓘⓝⓗⓞ