30: Jeju Trip

Songhyun’s POV

Blame that guy. I almost can't walk today and yet now we're going for a trip.

"Yah, jagiya." He called pleading.

Hah, served him right. I decided not to talk to him the whole day unless we needed to.

Yesterday I went to the clinic for a check-up. The result hasn’t come out yet and the doctor also suggests that not to have sex with him until the result came out. And yet now I'm breaking the rules.

Well…actually I didn't even tell him what the doctor said, because when I was about to tell him, he kissed me. We were in the car now, on the way to the airport. He told me yesterday night that EXO is having a break for a week plus.

He was so excited because he said that they haven’t had such a long break for a really long time. Since they just debut two years ago, their schedule was full and almost don't have time. He always said that I should be glad that he tried hard to squeeze all his schedules together to spend more time with me.

Finally we're here in the airport. Chen immediately put on a cap and sunglasses. I went down from the car and went to the bonnet. I don't know how but before I could even get to there, he already took all the baggage away.

"You're pregnant." He said as I glared at him.

I turned away from him and walked into the airport. We would just travel like normal couples this time. The last time, EXO was with us so we couldn’t travel normal like peoples. Well…actually although my family is rich, I would always choose the economy class to save money.

But this time, because I'm with Chen, and he's the one who bought the ticket, he bought the business class.

Mum kept on teasing me yesterday afternoon when she called me. She even taught me how to become a wife, and also a mother. Hah, seriously, I didn't even listening to her since I'm busy reading my precious book.

We proceed to the hotel as we reached the island. I've been here once with Jongsoo. And that was really a special memory. And yet now, Jong Dae is slowly replacing the first place in my heart that I always reserve for Jongsoo.

I still don't talk to him all along the way. Just want to let him understand; listen to me, because I always kept promises. When I said I want one, and it's only one. Am I mean? But it's for his own good. He won't be able to stop every time we kissed. Just like yesterday in the car.

I threw myself on the bed as we arrived the hotel room. The hotel room was spacious. The bed was much bigger than a king-sized bed.

"Yeobo, this bed is big enough for us to do it here." He laid down beside me and smirked.

"Tsk." I scoffed.

"Yah, babe, why are you being so mean today? Did I did anything wrong? Tell me please."

I didn't answer him.

"Let’s go out and swim!" He suggested.

"You don't want? But sports are good for baby." He pouted and slightly caressed my stomach.

"Hmm…or do you want to go to Jeju Loveland?" He asked with a lustful voice and leaned closer. He's on top of me now.

"Yah, babe…what do you want to do? I'm bored here…"

"Seksihasineyo (You're sexy). Saranghaeyo~ Kiseuhaedo dwaeyo? (Can I kiss you?)" He said one by one and with that, he leaned down and kissed me. He was supporting himself using his hands. I pushed him away, knowing that it’ll end up worse, again.

"Stop with that please." I finally spoke. "You won't be able to control yourself again."

"I knew…babe. But please…just once. Stop me if I couldn’t…" He whispered. He pulled me up and sat me on his lap, with me facing him. What a weird position. What he's up to again? He stared into my eyes, knowing I couldn’t resist his pretty eyes, and started tracing his hand down from my forehead.

He slowly leaned closer and closed the gap between us. When his lips was about to meet mine, he suddenly spoke. "Close your eyes, you're seriously going to enjoy this kiss." And then, he kissed me. Why is it we kissed so many times, but this is the first time that I ever think that his kiss is indifferent with the kisses that we had before.

The kiss is gentle, soft and not to mention, passionate, like he's nervous about kissing me. He never becomes nervous when it comes to kisses. But why is he like this today? I'm curious. Oh I'm curious yeah~

I kissed him back, with passion too. How could I manage to fall in love with him, such a sweet guy, troll, and loving? It was just like a dream. Met him, falling in love with him, having a baby with him. It was just all like a dream

Our lips parted. He was staring at me seriously.

"Maybe for you, ring, flowers is more important than words. But for me, the inner thought was more important. Songhyun, I've been in-love with you after we met for a few days. I never felt that love could be so strong. I'm glad that we're engage. I knew that we only met for a month plus, and became official for only a month. And yet now, you may be pregnant with my baby. Would you let me take the responsible to take care of you and our baby for the rest of your life? Would you let me love you, until our life went to an end? And not to mention, Cho Songhyun, would you marry me, be my wife and my only love?" He pulled out a ring at the end of the sentence.

I'm seriously touched with all his words. I was about to burst out crying when I hear his words, but I held it back. Instead, I hug him tightly.

"What’s the answer?" He asked again.

"Pabo. I love you too. I do." I replied softly.

He caressed my hair and said, "I'll help you wear the ring." He took my left hand and slipped the ring into my ring finger.

"See? Now you're mine."

"I'm always yours."

"Don't cry, babe. You’ll cry the day of our wedding." He said and smirked.

"I'm too happy."

"Babe, do you think that we should let the fans know about us?"

"It's all up to you. I respect your every decision."

"We’ll tell the members first, and then our family, the company, and the fans."

"Would they hate me?"

"Ani, you're loveable. Or else how can you take my heart away just in a short time?" He pinched my nose.

"Don't you notice that we're in a weird position?"

"I positioned it purposely. What do you think?"

"Pervert." I slightly slapped his hands and smiled. "And also, for your information, no sex before the report comes out. Doctor’s advice, better listen to it."

"Aww…how about a rough one?"

"I said no."

"If you said so, wife. Let’s go and swim! I never saw you in your swimsuit before!" He said excitedly.

"Alright, husband." I replied him and smiled.

________

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm so excited! This story has come to an end! Vote for this part please! I spent many times to figure out all those sweet scenes. But also, don't worry cause they haven't tell the fans about them, right? Lots of love from me! I'm planning on to write a new fanfic. But I'm thinking about to use who as the character, or I'll just write a fanfic about the whole group. But that story line that I thought about seriously can't fit for the whole group. It's still a secret for now! About the story line! You can comment down who you want the next fanfic main character. I'll depend on majority too! And I'll start that story after I finished all my works which I thought it's a bit impossible. Blame myself, Haha.

And also...sorry for this late update. it's actually because my house's internet got a bit problem, so I couldn't update earlier. Thanks for your support for this story!

Loves, SHINeeTaeminHo.