8.

Request for: @taesGucciness
I hope you enjoy it <3
***

Y/n: your name
C/n: crush's name
B/f/n: best friends name
C/e/c: crush's eye color

***
You looked at yourself in the mirror. "You are not gonna fuck this up." You said to yourself.

Homecoming night.

It was one of the biggest nights of the year and you and the rest of the high school band were preforming at the game. You were on the flute, and your crush, c/n, was on the saxophone.

You put on you uniform, did your hair, some light makeup, which obviously meant you used about fifteen to twenty different things on your face, and grabbed your flute.

You said goodbye to your family and drove off to the school. You wanted to get there early before anyone else, so that you could practice your solo in solitude, (Solo...solitude. Haha) when you got a text from b/f/n.
***
B/f/n: hey girl, what's up?

You: I just got back from my run, getting ready for band.

B/f/n: RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY RUNNER.

You: really?

B/f/n: you started it. Anyway, you at the school yet? I'm gonna take a while.

You: I'm on my way there right now.

B/f/n: DONT WORRY IM ON MY WAY. LIKE A SHOOTING STAR I CRASH INTO YOUR GALAXY.

You: shut up.

B/f/n: no.
***
Reaching the school, you went into the band room, pleased that no one was there yet.

You took a deep breath, cleared your throat, and started playing. You closed your eyes and concentrated, wanting to get the melody just right.

When you opened your eyes at the end, it seemed like seconds had flown by, when in reality it was a couple minutes. At the end of the solo, you heard a sole pair of lands clapping for you.

Turning around you saw that it was c/n leaning against the door frame, and he was looking at you, super impressed by your preformance.

"How long have you been standing there?" You blushed.

"Long enough to know that you're more prepared for this than I am." He said, nervously running a hand through his hair.

"I bet that's not true," you said, "come on." You invited him to join you with his saxophone, you starting off the melody, and him jumping in after the first couple notes.

Together you played Where Were You in the Morning by Shawn Mendes, (I had too, Okay? Leave me alone) and the both of you hit evety note.

By the way he was playing, you could tell that he was a bit stressed.

"That was good," You said, scooting a little bit closer to him, " but your playing from here," you said, motioning to your brain, "not from here, where you should be playing from," you motioned to your heart.

You picked your flute back up, and turned back towards him, "let's try this again, yeah? But this time don't think about the fact that we're about to preform in front of hundreds of people, I want you to think of one person, the person you're most comfortable around, and play for them, okay?"

"Kay."

You smiled at him and started off the set you were supposed to preform. The whole time you and c/n never broke your eye contact with each other.

This time he preformed so much better, you could see it in his facial features, and hear t in his he played. Unknowingly you both had started inching closer and closer to each other while you played, and only became aware of your proximity when you stopped playing. At the end of the set you stopped playing and had become mesmerized in the c/e/c in his eyes.

"Do you wanna know who I thought of?" He asked, his face a mere couple centimeters away from yours?

"Who?" You breathed.

Please be me, please be me, please, God, let it be me. You thought.

"You." He answered, kissing your lips with an amount of love and passion that was immeasurable.

"Woah." He said, pulling away, pressing his forehead to yours.

"Yeah." You whispered, closing your eyes, trying to imprint this moment in your memories forever.

"AAHH! I fucking knew it! My ship has sailed, people. My ship... has sailed. Ayee! Johnson! You owe me five bucks!" Exclaimed an exited b/f/n, running around flailing her hands in the air.

***
A/n: sorry I was being weird in this. I passed all of my finals, and today was the last day of school so I'm a bit exited, and as you can see I get weird when I'm happy.