9.

Request for psyco-kat
I hope you like it
***
Y/n: your name
C/n: crush's name
***

You and c/n were at the park across the street from your house, sitting on a picnic bench in a secluded area, not really doing anything. Just chilling. Exactly how you liked it.

It was moments like these that you treasured, moments where there was nothing to worry about and the only thing that mattered was the person sitting across from you. Moments where you could escape from the world, even if it was just for a minute. Moments where everything was perfect.

You looked up from the book at c/n, who was also extremely occupied drawing something in his sketchbook.

You smiled at yourself adjusting your glasses and looked back down at your book.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." You said.

"How's your book?"

"Im almost done. Your drawing?"

"I finished." He told you.

"Let me see it."

"No."

You pouted jokingly and looked back down at your book. A few minutes later, c/n spoke up again.

"Y/n?" He called.

"Yeah," You said looking up.

"Can you take your glasses off for a second?"

"Why?" You asked, becoming a little wary.

"Please?"

You said nothing, taking your glasses off, and placing them safely on the table. You felt so naked, those glasses had become like your second skin, not to mention you were legally blind without them.

"Thank you." He said sincerely, a smile growing on his lips, making you suspicious.

Quicker than lighting, c/n grabbed your glasses and took the hell off.

"C/n!" You screeched in playful anger, getting up from the bench to run after him.

You chased him all the way to an empty feild full of dandelions. No joke, it looked like the meadow from Twilight.

You absolutely could not see a thing in front of you, and you being the klutz you are, tripped over some sort of stick, and took c/n down with you.

The both of you laid there for an amount of time that seemed unmeasurable. With your head on his chest, and his arm around your shoulders, the both of you felt more than content pointing out the shapes of clouds to each other.

"Hey! I found a unicorn." Said c/n.

"I found a pirate ship." You said, tilting his head over to the direction of the massive cloud.

"The sky looks beautiful right now." You said, getting lost in the bright vibrant color.

"That's not the only thing." Whispered c/n.

"Hmm?" You said, not hearing c/n.

"I said that's not the only thing that's beautiful."

"What else?" You asked, looking around to see what he could have been talking about.

"You." He said. He said it so clearly that there was no way you could have heard something else.

You choked on your own spit.

"What?" you coughed in disbelief.

"Y/n. You. I like you."

"Oh." You said, taking it all in. This was what you had wanted since day one, and now it was happening. You were afraid that it was a dream and you were going to wake up at any moment, so you tried your hardest not to blink.

"'Oh' good, or 'oh' bad?" He said, becoming concerned.

You wanted to assure him that it was definitely good, in fact, it was freaking amazing, but you couldn't find the words, so you decided to stick to actions. In this case, actions definitely spoke louder than words.

You lifted your head off of his chest, still laying down on the ground, and swept your hair to one side of your face. After taking a breath and praying to the holy lord that your breath didn't stink, you bent down and kissed him.

It wasn't quick and done, it wasn't slow and drawn out. It was just...perfect. Your lips melted together in perfect symmetry, and an amazing symphony of emotions that you had been to afraid to convey out loud.

"Does that answer your question?" You asked, smiling largely.

"I don't know," he said, with a smile that mirrored yours, "maybe you should answer it one more time."

Yeah, this was definitely one of those moments.