Important

Hey everyone, it's me again.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm definitely not gonna be publishing anything anytime soon at the moment. I'm gonna be putting the book back on hold.

The reason for this is that I recently (earlier today) experienced my first real heartbreak, and this shit fucking sucks.

I've never gone through this before so I don't really know what to do here. I cried for a good while, and did anything I could to take my mind off it, but it's still affecting me. A lot.

I think that it's time I put myself first now. I'm gonna focus on myself, and bettering myself, and being the person I truly want to be.

The reason me and him split apart was because he couldn't respect my decisions of what I wanted to do with my body. Recently he had started asking me for nudes and I kept denying. I said no every time he would ask me to take my shirt off and send him a pic, and when he asked me if I could take my shirt and bra off while we were on FaceTime.

The most recent time he asked me, I said no again, and he hung up on me. I tried to talk it out with him. I told him everything I felt for him and learned he was just using me for my body, but then he found out that he wasn't getting anywhere with it, so he didn't text me back, and I called everything off. It really fucking stings when a person you liked, a person you may have loved, is only with you so they can get something out of your body.

My point for telling everyone this story is that no matter who you date, do not, absolutely do not let them try and control what you can do with your own body.

You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with, weather it's in regards to your body or not. The right person will be there for you for who you are on the inside, not who you are on the outside.

I just wanted to say, if you keep your significant other by caving to him/her by doing things for them that you're uncomfortable with, then you need to get out of that relationship. I know you may do it because you love them, but you need to love yourself too, before anything else.

My point is, do not let anybody, anybody, objectify you.

To those of you who are comfortable with doing all that, I applaud you. I think that's honestly so amazing that you have that level of comfort with yourself and your s.o.

~heartless_imagines