Lunch Time!

Kihyun's POV

*DING!*

The school bell rang, meaning it was finally time for lunch. Students stood up from their seats, going out of the room with their group of friends to have lunch.

I was still thinking about that incident earlier.

How dare they talk shit about my bestfriend.

My fangirls or any other person doesn't have the right to talk about Sophia like that. Ever.

It just frustrates me that people can be like that, just because you're popular and shit.

That was the nth time I confronted my fangirls because Sophia was involved.

Everytime Sophia is involved in some kind of fight, I'll automatically get angry and fight them back, either physically or verbally, but I'll never hit a girl, so I'll just fight them with my words.

You might ask why I'm doing that.

I'm doing that because she's my one and only special bestfriend.

No one can ever replace her.

So I'll do anything to keep our strong relationship the same because who knows what may happen if she's gone from my life.

I might go bersek because I'm one of those people whose sensitive and gets angry at some events.

She's the only one that can calm me. Just like earlier.

"Kihyunie-ah/Hyung." Two voices called out, making me snap out of my taughts.

Sophia and Changkyun were standing infront of my desk in the empty classroom, looking at me.

"What's the problem?" I asked, looking at the both of them.

Changkyun shooked his head and said, "Nothing. I just want to say that it's time for lunch and we have a group lunch at the rooftop, remember?"

Oh right, Sohn Hyunwoo planned for us to eat all together with Sophia since she's the only close female to the group.

"Ah... I almost forgot," I muttered, standing up from my desk, hands in my pockets,

"Let's go there now."

The three of us walked out of the classroom and started to make our way towards the almost abandoned rooftop.

Sophia was walking between us, humming a soft tune. The female students were staring at us, or glaring at her with jealousy since she's walking with us.

As a reply, I gladly gave them a glare of my own, making them look away.

This is a daily routine. Whenever she's with one of MONSTA X, which is everyday, they'd glare at her like that and sometimes even whisper nonsense.

"Hyung, you really need to chill a bit."  Changkyun stated, looking at me.

I scoffed and turned my head to him, my eyes hard but not glaring, "There's no reason for me to chill because I am chill."

"Yeah right," Sophia said, pouting, "You have an anger level but when it piles up too much, you go boom boom." She pointed at me, the pout still on her lips.

"Mianhae. I'm just over-protevtive over you because you're like a little sister to me." I admitted and tapped her pout, smiling slightly.

She stopped pouting and smiled at me, "I know that, Kihyunie-ah."

I heard Changkyun huff and say, "You're always soft to her, hyung."

"I'm not always this soft to her. I sometimes need to be a bit strict oto her, especially when it involves her academics." I explained firmly.