Friendly Date Pt.2

Wonho's POV

"Wanna go get something to eat?" I asked, twirling the basketball ontop of my index finger.

She looked at me while placing the plastic rose and bunny stuff toy inside her backpack. She zipped it closed before saying,

"That sounds like a great idea, Wonho-hyung. "

I grinned and stopped twirling the ball, resting it on my hip. I slung my arm around her, which I always do when I'm with the guys and Sophia, and I'm glad because I get to feel her warmth.

"Let's go now cause I'm starving!"

With a laugh, we went out of the arcade, my arm still around her shoulder. She was close to my side as I kept my arm firmly around her, my heart beating a bit fast since I love her, like I said earlier.

As we walk towards one of Seoul's cute cafè's, I heard the people around us whisper about on how cute of a 'couple' we are and what not, making me a bit embarrassed but kept my cool.

I felt Sophia shift her body closer to mine, a thing she does when she's flustered. It makes her look soo~ adorable. Oh how I wish I had my palaroid at the moment!

"Is Sophia blushing~?" I teased, smirking lightly.

She looked up at me with a shade of pink on her face as she pouted, "Don't make fun of me, Wonho-hyung!"

Hyung.. She's been calling met that eversince we met, since I am a 2nd year and is a year older than her.But eversince my hidden feelings for her started to blossom, I wanted her to call me oppa.

"Sophia," She looked up at me again, a confused expression on her face. I diverted my eyes to the side for a second before looking back at her flawless face,

"Why don't you call me 'oppa'?"

I saw how her eyes started to cloud with confusion as she has that cute little confused expression on her face.

"Huh? Wae?"

"Because I don't want you to call me 'hyung' anymore. So call me 'oppa'."

She hummed and directed her eyes  forward, a smile gracing her features as she said,

"Okay, Wonho-oppa."

That was easy 0_0

I blushed slightly at her voice calling that but I grinned, happy that she complied so easily.

Soon, we arrived at "Flower Cafè", a cafè with a calm environment surrounded with beautiful flowers.

Well.. It's called Flower Cafè so it has flowers.

I held the door for Sophia with my free hand, smiling as I said, " You first, m'lady."

She giggled and ruffled my hair (which was a bit of a challenge since I'm tall, but she did it because of her slightly-heeled shoes), going inside as she said, "Thanks, oppa."

When she got inside, I slowly placed a hand ontop of my head, my basketball resting at my armpit, a slightly suprised look on my face before a grin broke into my mouth,

"Another 10 points for Hoseok."

I went inside the cafè, letting go of the glass door behind me as I saw Sophia already sitting at one of the high-chairs infront of a table, that was connected to the window, her bag resting on the floor.

I walked beside her and placed my bag and basketball on the floor. I fished out my wallet from my pocket and tapped her shoulder, asking,

"What would you like to order? My treat."