Chappie 3

Sophia's POV

I was walking down the sidewalk towards my neighborhood, clutching to my bag straps as I hummed quietly.

Like what happened at lunch, Kihyun's not walking home with me because of recording but I'm completely okay with that since this isn't the first time it happened.

Before I could even take a step out of the classroom at dismissal earlier, Kihyun appeared infront of me and gave me some warnings.

"Call me when something happens."

"Walk inside the pavement."

All I could do was nod at that time. Seriously, Kihyun is like my second father and honestly, I can walk home safely. It's not like a unicorn-alien will appear and take me to rainbow land.

I let out a sigh, passing by people who were walking. I think they're walking to the supermarket or to pick up there kids or whatnot.

I passed by my favorite café but stopped midway, standing infront of the building.

"Should I get a drink or not?" I whispered to my self, looking at the café sign, "Traveler"

I go here sometimes to get a drink or eat. Sometimes, it's with my friends but most of the time, it's with Kihyun.

I think I'll get a drink

I nodded at myself before letting go of my bag straps to open the glass door of the café.

I got greeted by the aroma of caffeine and the silent chatters of the customers. The café was a bit packed but thankfully, my favorite spot, that's near the window, was unoccupied.

I lined up, waiting for my turn to get my order. People were sitting with friends or just themselves. From the looks of it, most of the people who were enjoying their coffee, just got off from their works.

I wonder if the other's are at Hyungwon's now... I hope they don't tire themselves.

"Hey, Sophia."

I looked up at the cashier and saw a familiar 23 year old part-timer, who was smiling slightly.

Lee Jong Suk.

"Oh, hello, Mr. Lee." I greeted, smiling back at him.

Mr. Lee has been a part-timer here for about two months now. For I remember, he told me he works as a company CEO but is a part-timer at the cafè because he wants to help his aunt.

"You hadn't come here for a bit. What's up?" He asked.

"School and stuff. The usual, "  I answered, "How are you and Dr. Oh?"

Truth to be told, Mr. Lee and Dr. Maddie Oh, are in a relationship for a few years now. I met her when I came here a month ago. She's really nice and smart. She's perfectly perfect for Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee smiled and said, "She's fine. Doing her job at the hospital and all."

I nodded at that, "Now, what's your order?" He asked, looking at me.

"One vanilla shake and a cinnamon bun please."

He nodded, typing on the cashier register, "That would be 11.74$."

I grabbed my cloud wallet from my skirt pocket and zipped it open, taking out 20$. I gave the paper bill to him and said, "Keep the change."

"Thanks." He said, taking it from me and opening the register to put it in. He looked at the back kitchen and yelled,

"One vanilla shake and a cinnamon bun!"

"Yah! On it!"

He turned his look at me, "Take your seat. You're lucky your favorite spot is empty."