Friendly Date

Wonho's POV

As I ran towards Sophia's classroom, I can't help but feel sad about her crying state earlier.

It was a big shock to me since Sophia's a strong girl but it also pains me to see her like that.

I'm so used to the Sophia smiling and being happy-go-lucky but I never realized that she'll cry like that in my arms.

But it made my heart flutter to see her smile at me because I comforted her.

I got to admit, I like—Wait, screw that, love her for several months now eversince I met her.

I mean, how can you just not fall for her?

She's beautiful and perfect in her own way and she has such an amazing personality.

She's sweet and cheerful but not as hyper as Minhyuk.

She can do things by herself but she's (sometimes) honest when she can't do a certain task and ask for some help.

She's selfless but doesn't let people take advantage over her kindness. She's also not afraid to stand up for people even is she doesn't know them.

She's an amazing girl that makes my heart go all happy.

So, it's 10 points for Hoseok because he got to hug and comfort her!

I arrived infront of her classroom and saw that their teacher is not there. I breathed out before going inside her classroom.

"Wonho-oppa?!"

"What is he doing here?"

"OMG!"

I ignored their comments and searched around the room for her bag. I know what her bag looks like since I get to see her on a daily basis.

There it is. It's the cute cream-colored backpack with a rainbow patch on it. And it was also beside one of my bastkeball team mates.

"Wonho-hyung? What're you doing here?" BamBam asked as soon as I arrived to her desk beside his.

I glanced at him, "I'm here to take her bag." He blinked, looking confused as ever.

"Why tho?" He asked, raising a brow.

"Secret." I winked, slinging Sophia's bag on my shoulder, a small grin on my face.

He rolled his eyes, saying, "Yeah right."

I looked at where Kihyun is seated, (I also know it since I know his bag design) and saw that he was not there.

I rose a brow, curious but shooked it off, looking at the point guard of SH'S basketball team,

"I'll be going now~ Bye!"

Thankfully, I didn't get interrupted by my fangirls there when I ran out of the room in lightning speed. Perks of being an athlete like me.

Okay, Hoseok. You and Sophia will go to the arcade and after that go to a cafe. It will be like a friendly date.

I grinned at the taught as I sped up towards Sophia, passing by my fangirls who were sqealing my name.

As I neared towards her, I saw Sophia hugging my bag close to her chest while looking around.

I felt my cheeks warm up, Cute..

"Yo!" I called, slinging an arm around her, making her sqeak in suprise, almost dropping my bag.

"Wonho-hyung! Don't scare me like that!" She whined, hitting me weakly with my bag.