Comfort

Sophia's POV

That voice. I peeked out from the space of my fingers and saw a familiar 2nd year with white hair and blue tips.

Wonho.

I saw a look of genuine worry plastered on his usual smiley face. His hand was gripping my shoulder firmly, making my body face him completely.

I still kept my hands covering my face, embarrassed that he'll see me crying but he removed his grip from my shoulder to grab both of my wrist with his other hand, succesfully making me uncover my tear-stained crying face.

His eyes widened as his mouth opened a bit, looking shocked and worried as he saw my tears,

"What–Why are you crying?" He asked softly, his face contorting into a gentle one but worry is still flashing in his eyes.

Kihyun and Emily are together now, that was the sentence I wanted myself to say but I know I have no right to.

I shooked my head, sniffling, "I-I'm ok-okay.." I sobbed, looking away so that he can't see the tears.

Suddenly, he pulled me close to him. His hands from my wrist encirling around my body, making my face bury to his broad chest.

I'm lucky no one was in this hallway..

"Let it out," He said, his chin resting ontop of my head, "Let it all out."

And just like that, I cried into his chest, my hands gripping his uniform blazer as my tears soaked his uniform.

"Won... Wonho-hyung..." I hiccuped quietly, my grip on his uniform tightening.

He rubbed my back with one of his hands comfortably,

"Mhm. Wonho-hyung is here to comfort you."

After a couple more minutes of him hugging me, I calmed down a bit, sniffles and hiccups left but no more tears.

He pulled away slightly to look at my face, "Ah.. Sophia doesn't look pretty when she's sad.. So smile! For Wonho-hyung?" He asked, his usual grin on his face.

I couldn't help but to smile back at him. He laughed and looked at me happily,

"There's that smile!"

"Wonho-hyung.." I muttered, releasing my grip on his slightly wet uniform top to wipe my face but I quickly noticed the spot I left,

"Mi-Mianhae. I made your uniform wet." I said guiltily but he shook hus head, smiling down at me.

"It's okay! It'll fade after a bit."

I sniffled, nodding, "Kamshamida, hyung."

"No problem," He released his hug slowly but he held my hands after it, staring into my eyes,

"Why were you crying anyways?"

I remembered about Emily and Kihyun, making me feel a bit heavy. I hiccuped, eyes turning watery again but I'm glad no tears came out.

I shooked my head, my hands weakly gripping his back, "I.. I don't want to talk about it.."

He nodded his head, "I understand. But you have to spill it sooner or later. I can help in anyway possible."

I felt my broken heart swell up a bit, feeling abit happy at his concern. I smiled sincerely at him,

"Thank you."

He grinned, his pearly whites showing, "No problem and anytime."

I, then noticed that he has his blue backpack slung on his shoulder, making me tilt my head and look at him, confused,

"Where do you plan on going? For I remember, you don't have basketball practice."

Wonho is in the basketball team eversince the start of the school year. Me and the rest of MONSTA X sometimes go to his practice and always go to his games to show support to him.

He scratched the back of his neck, a cheeky grin forming on his lips,

"I was planning to leave since my Math teacher is out on a meeting."

I glared at him softly with my blood-shot eyes, "So you're basically going to cut classes, hyung?"

"What?! No!" He raised his hands in defense, "It's not called cutting classes if your teacher isn't there."

"That's the same thing." I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest.

He pouted, "I'm just really bored here. I decided to leave but I saw you," His eyes lit up suddenly, looking like a child who got his favorite candy,

"How about you come with me?"

I stared at him blankly, processing what he said before I finally gave a proper reaction.

"Ehh?! No! That will taint my good student record!"

"Oh please! It'll not break you record if nobody else will know!"

I puffed out my cheeks, uncrossing my arms. Even if it's bad, I know I need some fun after I got a broken heart.

I don't really know if it's really a broken heart but I know it's a broken heart if it makes you feel really sad.

"Fi... Fine.." I said while he cheered, a big grin on his face but before he can say anything, I interrupted,

"But I have to get my bag."

He shooked his head, grinning, "No worries! I'll get it for you! Just hold my bag and I'll be back in a sec!"

He dropped his bag to the floor and sprinted pass me to the way of my classroom before I can stop him.

I sighed and held his bag in my arms but smiled, "Thanks Hoseok.."