Lunch..

Wonho's POV

"Where's Sophia?"

Me, the rest of MONSTA X and Kihyun's girlfriend, were at the cafeteria because it's lunch.

Students were sitting with their group of friends at the cafeteria tables. Some were chatting quietly while some were obnoxiously loud...

But, I kind of envy them since they're complete now while we were missing Sophia.

Minhyuk, who was sitting beside Changkyun, who was chewing on his sandwich, said, "Maybe she's on the way. But she sure is taking long!"

"Says the one who takes a long time to finish his homework." Changkyun teased, snickering slightly.

"Yah! I do not!"

"Yes, you do!"

The arguing between the two went on for a minute before Hyungwon decided to stop it, by sitting between them with his lunch.

"Stop arguing, guys. It's kinda annoying."  He sighed, looking at the two with his usual 'sleepy' but slightly irritated expression.

"Typical Hyungwon."

I roamed my eyes around the cafeteria, trying to see if Sophia is near or already walking to us.

"Wonho-hyung?" Changkyun called out while I was still looking around.

"Missing Sophia-noona already?"

The way he said it was like he already knows I like Sophia. I turned my head to Changkyun, a slightly suprised expression on my face.

"What? I don't miss her, Changkyun. I'm just looking for her." I said, looking all relaxed and chill but in the inside, I was slightly panicking.

"You're looking for her, means~~ You're missing her." Jooheon said in a sing-song voice, smirking slightly.

I let out a sigh and decided to ignore their teasing. If I give in and deny, it'll seems obivous that I have feelings for Sophia.

"Oppa, open up~" Emily cooed, holding out a spoon of pudding to Kihyun's mouth.

He opened his mouth while we watched as Emily fed him. To be honest, it feels awkward to be with another girl besides Sophia.

It feels awkward to be with Emily.

Once I saw her sitting at our table I had a bad vibe about her. Just by looking at her, I feel like I wanna move to another table.

And I'm sure the other's feel like that too.

Judging by their expression, they're masking the awkwardness with their usual expressions.

I felt my phone buzz, maybe someone chatted at out group chat. I took out my phone and opened it, seeing a message from a group chat named, "Secret Gang"

Jooheon: Yah, does anyone else feels uncomfortable?

Hyungwon: 👋😪

Changkyun: Me

Shownu: Me too

Minhyuk: Count me in that uncomfortableness

Changkyun: Emily-noona makes me uneasy. I don't wanna admit it, but she's not for Kihyun-hyung

Hyungwon: You're right. She looks good and all but I bet she's just faking it

Hoseok: I agree with you, Hyungwon. It also feels awkward to watch them feed eachother. It also feels awkward to be in the same table with her.