Knowing Feelings

Sophia's POV

"So... The two of you are really official now?"

Me, Kihyun and Emily were walking to school. Me and the pink-haired male went to Emily's house before walking to school.

Emily has her arms wrapped around Kihyun's torso while the latter has his arm around his shoulder, looking all lovey-dovey and stuff.

"Yep~! Me and Kihyunie-oppa are now  boyfriend and girlfriend~!" Emily sqealed, making said male chuckle a bit.

Kihyunie... For I remember, he said I'm the only one who should call him that..

I felt sad, yes. It's because I feel like they're closer, even if the two only met for a short time span. They're in a relationship, yes but why do I feel sad? I should be happy for him.

I should stop thinking about these kind of thaughts! It's foolish of me to think sadly about their relationship when I should be happy that the person Kihyun loves... is now his girlfriend.

Smiling at them slightly, I said, "I'm happy for the both of you.."

"Thanks, Sophia." Kihyun said, smiling at me and was about to ruffle my hair but Emily suddenly grabbed his left hand and pointed at an ice cream shop.

"Oppa~! Let's go get some ice cream!"

"But—" Kihyun got cutted off when she started dragging him towards the brightly-colored building.

Kihyun turned his head to me, "I'll see you at school, Sophia!"

I nodded my head curtly and watched as Emily continued to drag him there. But, Emily looked at me over her shoulder, her eyes glaring at me darkly.

Wha...? Maybe I'm just seeing things..

I continued to make my way towards school, passing by some students who were also on their way to school.

I let out a sigh, stuffing my hands inside my brown coat pockets. Autumn was nearing, so naturally, peole will start to wear coats and scarves to protect them from the cold wind.

Passing by cherry blossom trees, some pink blossoms got into my hair as the rest flew with the wind. I got one from my hair and stared at it, slowing down my steps.

As I stared at the cherry blossom, I remembered Kihyun and his fluffy pink hair. His unique personality that will make you admire him and especially, his smile that somehow makes me giddy.

Even if I want to deny it, I'm starting to feel unknown emotions towards my bestfriend. Maybe I have crush on him or maybe...

I like him

I shooked my head, "Stop thinking like that.." I whispered to myself, letting out a sigh of distress.

I stuffed the cherry blossom in my pocket and continued my lonely walk to school, humming "All in", a song MONSTA X made a few months ago.

I remember that the guys invited me to watch them record and watch their choreography, since they wanted me to point out some mistakes and maybe help them out, considering I also have a passion for music.

I remember how hard they worked on the recording. Working out their vocal cords until they perfected it. Then there was the choreo, I rembered that they finished the choreo around 11 pm. Just imagine the exhausted looks on their faces as bullets if sweats ran down their skin.

But it all payed off the end.

I'm only all in for you..

Soon, I arrived at school. I went pass the gate, greeting the guard there politely along with some other students, before going to the academic building.