Walk Home

Wonho's POV

"I'll walk you home."

I stood up from my seat and took my bag and bastketball from the floor, slinging my bag on my shoulder with my basketball in my other hand.

She followed my actions and said, "But I bet I'll be fine on my own, oppa."

"No. I have to walk you home because there's a lot of kidnappings occuring this month and I don't want that to happen to you." I explained, staring right into her eyes with seriousness.

"Wonho-oppa.." She uttered before letting out a deep breath, moving her eyes away from mine, "Fine.."

We went out of the cafè and started to walk to her street. My street is just beside her's so it's a win-win situation.

The sky was turning into a dark shade of blue and a mix of black with specks of fading dark orange and yellow. The sky was starting to litter with white stars aand the moon was starting to appear faintly.

We were walking in silence, excluding the people who were walking and chatting and the cars bustling on the road.

My phone rang, meaning someone was calling. I took out my phone and saw that Minhyuk was calling. I answered that phone and placed it on my ear,

"Hey, Minhyuk-ah. Why'd you call?"

"Yah! I tried to call you earlier but there was no signal but thank goodness I got to call you now."

"Oh... But really, why'd you call?"

"We're at a ramen shop near the school. What'd you call it..? Ah! 'Ramenlicious Heaven'"

'What're they doing there?'

"And? What's the occasion?"

"Kihyun got a girlfriend!"

I stopped in my tracks, eyes widening as my mouth agaped. What? Kihyun got a girlfriend without telling us he has eyes for someone?

Sophia also stopped walking when she saw me, who was looking all shocked while on the phone.

"What? He got a girlfriend...?!"

"Yeah! You'll know the full story when you come here at the ramen shop!"

I stole a glance at Sophia, our eyes meeting for a brief second before I smiled, saying into the phone,

"Sorry, Minhyuk. But I gotta walk Sophia home. Maybe I'll meet her next time."

"Oohh~! I see! I'll just tell the rest of the gang. See you two tomorrow!"

"Okay. Bye, Minhyuk."

I hanged up and turned off my phone, still a bit shocked at the news.

Never in a million years have I imagined Kihyun having a girlfriend.

I felt someone tug my sleeve, making me look down and only see that it was Sophia.

"Wonho-oppa, what did Minhyuk-hyung said?" She asked, curious

I stuffed my hand in my pocket with my phone, looking down at the ground.

"Kihyun got a girlfriend." I repeated Minhyuk's words, letting out a small sigh.

"Oh..." Sophia slowly let go of my blazer sleeve, her bangs covering her eyes slightly.

I was confused. When she hears news like that, she'll be happy and cheery, saying how happy she is. That happens when our classmates say  they have a girlfriend/boyfriend.