Chapter 1: The Baxter Building

Reed Richards: Hey Sue, I think you should come look at this.

Sue Richards: What is it Reed?

Reed: The computer is going haywire. It says that there are multiple attacks all over New York.

Johnny Storm: Well then we better go catch those criminals.

Ben Grimm: I think Johnny's right guys. We are the Fantastic Four for something right.

Reed: Alright guys, then lets go.

The New York Sanctum

Dr. Stephen Strange: Hey Wong, do you hear that.

Benedict Wong: (looking at the door) Let's check it out

Dr. Strange: (heading out of the New York Sanctum)

Wong: (following Strange)

Ebony Maw: You all should be honored that Thanos, the ruler and lord, will take your pathetic lives and-

Human Torch: Damn, your face is messed up. Haha

Ebony Maw: Who are you supposed to be?

Human Torch: Oh, I'm Johnny Storm or The Human Torch, that over there is Reed Richards, or Mr. fantastic, that is my sister Susan Storm, or Invisible woman, and that...that is the Thing.

Ben: Nice of you to introduce me Torch.

Cull Obsidian: You think we should kill them?

Ebony Maw: Yes, of course.

Dr. Strange: Not if we have anything to do with it.

Ebony Maw: Ah, you are the one with the stone.

Wong: You want the stone, you will have to fight us for it.

Human Torch: OH. MY. GOD. Wizards!!!

Dr. Strange: (annoyed look)

Ebony Maw: (Breaks a brick wall, turns it into shards and throws it at Wong)

Wong: (Makes a portal to Ebony Maw's face and slits his forehead)

Human Torch:(Has a fireball and throws it at Cull Obsidian)

Cull Obsidian: (Takes a fireball to the face and throws his axe at Johnny)

Human Torch:(moves away from Cull Obsidian's axe)

Ben:(Gets hit with Cull Obsidian's axe)

Human Torch: Nooo!!

Ebony Maw: Now it is time to get that stone.

Human Torch: (With fire in his eyes he attacked Cull Obsidian, only to get punched so far he went into Queens.)

As Ebony Maw went closer and closer to Doctor Strange he sensed Mr. Fantastic's fist and held his hand up and threw Mr. Fantastic's arm at Invisible Woman, who was currently sneaking up on Cull Obsidian. As Invisible Woman fell down from the force of the punch Cull Obsidian was grabbing her by the neck and snapped it.

Mr. Fantastic: Noooo!! You son of a bitch!!!!

Ebony Maw: We'll take Strange to go.

As Ebony Maw was walking toward Strange, Cull Obsidian jumped at Wong and held his face with his giant fist. He was going to snap Wong's neck but, Ebony Maw signaled him not to.

Ebony Maw: We'll kill them later.

And with that Ebony Maw, and Cull Obsidian left onto their ship with Dr. Strange in hand.