Chapter 7: S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier

Gamora: Thanos. That's his name. He will stop at nothing to collect the stones and wipe out half of humanity as we know it.

Thor: He already destroyed Asgard and got the Aether. He already wields the power stone.

Deadpool: Wait, let me get this straight. We are fighting a guy who can hold the universe in his hands. Holy shit-sicle that's deep.

Groot: I am Groot.

Star-Lord: I know, but maybe we can stop him.

Gamora: How?

Star-Lord: I don't know, I thought you were going to come up with an idea.

Gamora: (Sighs) We lost. How are we going to get enough people to fight Thanos.

Maria Hill: I've been thinking that since Nick Fury died we can still fight this Thanos guy and bring Nick Fury back to life. Also I have soloing mind.

Avengers Tower

Tony: We should be expecting visitors soon, so be on your best behavior.

Peter Parker: Alright.

Moments later the Helicarrier parked on the Avengers Tower and everyone got off. And Deadpool got off with the song Lit right now playing in the background. Maria Hill led them down the Avengers Tower to the main Hub.

Tony: Hey Maria, where's Fury?

Hill: He died during the mission.

Tony: What?! Fury died?

Hill: (walks to Tony and cries on his elbow) This is no time to cry. (Wipes up her tears)

Tony: Ok, let's go, I have something to show you.

Deadpool: Is it Cocaine?

Everybody except the Guardians looks at Deadpool angrily.

Quill: What is Cocaine?

Deadpool: Cascading white powder.

Groot: I am Groot.

Peter: A tree speaks???

Rocket: He says he doesn't like the man in red and that we should get moving with the tour.

Tony: I agree.

Minutes later.

Tony: I would like for you guys to meet some of the most talented heroes of his Earth.

Luke Cage: Sup'

Matt Murdock: Hello.

Wolverine: I hate you Deadpool.

Deadpool: Love you too.

Vision and Scarlett Witch: It is a pleasure to meet you all.

Cyclops: Hello everyone.

Tony Stark: Ok, that's enough hello's for today.

Peter Parker: But, I didn't get to introduce myself yet Mr. Stark.

Tony: There's plenty of time for that later. Anyways, I have been informed that a greater evil is coming and wants to kill half of everybody in here and out there. I called you all in so that doesn't happen, we need to make sure of that.

Bruce Banner: Who are we fighting?

Gamora: Thanos, my father.

Bruce: What can Thanos do.

Cyclops: From what I heard he can kill us all without hesitation.

Quill: He also has kids and they go by the black order. Except for Gamora, she's not in the black order.

Peter Parker: So what do we do?

Gamora: We'll come in the ship quietly, and when he's not expecting it we'll kill him right there. I know you don't kill but if we don't kill him now people will die because of it and we'll all regret it later.

Deadpool: No problem with me.

Wolverine: Or with me either.

Matt Murdock: The only question is how are we going to get on the ship?

Gamora: Easy, when the Black Order isn't looking some of us will get on the ship and some of us won't. We'll have to let them retrieve the stone and when they walk on the ship, it'll be the last thing they do.