Chapter 6: Queens

Peter Parker: (Entering his apartment) Hey May.

Aunt May: Hi Peter, how was school?

Peter Parker: It was good, I finished my project in Science, and I aced the test in Math. How are you?

Aunt May: I'm good. Mr. Stark called and said he needed to see you. He said that he'll pick you up around 4:30.

Peter Parker: Thanks May. (Leaving the living room and going into his room).

In Queens New York it was 3:30. Peter was wondering what they were going to talk about this time. He wondered if it had something to do with the Avengers. He always loved doing missions with the Avengers. By the time 4:00 rolled around, Peter could see Tony's bright orange lamborghini.

Peter: Alright May, Mr. Stark is here. I'll see you later, ok.

Aunt May: Ok, bye Peter.

Peter: (Walked outside and went into the lambo.

Tony Stark: Hey kid.

Peter: Hey. What's up.

Tony: Someone contacted me and said that the world will soon be coming to an end.

Peter: So, I guess that's where we come in right?

Tony: Right. Hey Happy can we get to the site.

Happy Hogan: Fine. (Drives to the site).

Peter: Can you tell me more about the mission?

Tony: Yeah, the guy who told me said that the guy coming to destroy the world, his name is Thanos.

Peter: Thanos.

Tony: Yeah, I just said that.

Peter: (Gives Tony a confused look). So, where is this site.

Tony: Up ahead.

When they went cruising along the site all Peter could do was look at it intently. It was a massive place and it kept some of the Avengers in it. It was in the Avengers Tower. Peter saw it a lot of times when he was swinging as Spider-Man but, up close it looked historical.

Peter: Wow.

Tony: Yup, the Avengers Tower.

It was a massive skyscraper to Peter but, to Tony Stark it was a normal thing to see.

Tony: (Walks himself and Peter inside the Avengers Tower).

Matt Murdock: Hey Tony, who is this.

Peter: I'm Peter, nice to meet you.

Matt: Yeah. (Walks away).

Peter: Who is he?

Tony: That is Matt Murdock or Daredevil. He protects Hell's Kitchen.

Peter: Oh. So, I've been meaning to ask is Captain America gonna be here.

Tony: Oh, uhm, I don't know. We haven't talked since the fight.

Peter: Oh, ok. I was kinda hoping he would help us, he is a freaking monster.

Tony: Yeah, lets go check out your room where you will be staying.

Peter: Does May know?

Tony: No, not yet anyways. I'll call her and then you can get your clothes.

Peter: Awesome.