The Avengers Tower

Iron Man: So, we know that something is going down, and that means we have to be there for it. Our next plan is to go and find out where the next alien sighting will be and begin there.

Gamora: I say we should go to space, Thanos will most likely be there.

Deadpool: That's a great idea, let me go get my fuckin space suit. Oh yeah, wait a minute, I don't have one.

Spider-Man: I'm sure the spaceship has air.

Deadpool: But, I kinda want to kill someone.

Iron Man: I have something for you guys. But let's clarify whose going. I am, all of the space guys are going.

Quill: Guardians

Iron Man: Yeah, Yeah. So is Luke Cage, Deadpool,and Cyclops. That's it. The rest of you are staying.

Spider-Man: But, Mister Stark I want to-.

Iron Man: Look kid, I don't want you to die, because then it will be on me and I can't take that right now. C'mon everyone let's go.

The heroes and Deadpool went into the Hellicarrier and went to the Guardians ship. Then Thanos came.

Thor: Uh, guys. Who is that?

Thanos: I am Thanos.

Spider-Man: Guys wasn't Thanos the guy we were just talking about.

Cyclops: Remain calm we have this.

Daredevil: Just leave Earth or we will have to kill you.

Thanos: That's where you're wrong. You can't kill your own destiny. And you can't run away from your fate. Hand over the stone or I'll kill all of you.

Doctor Strange: That's where you're wrong. We are not giving you the stone.

Thanos: Then I'll take it off your dead corpse.

Spider-Man: Isn't that what Squidward's supposed to say.

Thanos: Comes closer to Vision.

Scarlett Witch: Shields Thanos from getting Vision.

Spider-Man: Webs Thanos up. (Or tries to)

Wolverine: Scratches Thanos on his cheek.

Thanos: Throws Wolverine.

Cyclops: Burns Thanos.

Black Panther: Runs to Thanos and jumps on him only to get thrown out of the Tower.

(Please note that they are on the first floor of the tower)

Ant-Man: Shrinks and runs to Thanos, then grows to normal size and uppercuts him.

Thanos: Punches Ant-Man and kicks Spider-Man.

Cyclops: HE'S TOO STRONG!!

Daredevil: Then let's give him everything we've got.(Throws his can at Thanos and scratches him).

Thanos: Grabs the cane and hits Cyclops and throws Cyclops at Doctor Strange.

Doctor Strange: Picks himself off the floor and then duplicates himself to throw a burning rope at him.

Scarlett Witch: Shows Thanos's fear.

Thanos: Used the reality stone to get out of his fear and grabbed Scarlett Witch by her legs and threw her.

Black Panther: Got close enough to Thanos and used his blast to stun Thanos.

Captain America and Bucky: Bucky shot at Thanos and Captain America punched Thanos.

Doctor Strange's Cloak: Went and got Thanos's arm so Thanos couldn't move his arm around.

Daredevil: Hit Thanos multiple times in the face and grabbed his cane and also hit him with that.

Thor: Surrender to us or you shall receive the consequences.

Thanos: Never. Grabs Thor and throws him at Daredevil. Then rips the cloak from off his hand and kicks Ant-Man out the window. Then grabs Vision and painfully grabs the Mind Stone and kills him.

Wanda: Nooooooooo, runs up to Thanos only to run up to a purple giant that already teleported away.

Doctor Strange: We did what we can.

Wanda: But we lost Vis.