Brooklyn

Bucky: So nice to be back in our hometown.

Steve Rogers: Yeah, it is. It brings back so many memories of 100 years ago.

Bucky: Remember that girl I liked, what was her-.

Dr. Strange: (Opens a portal). Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes. We need your help.

Bucky and Steve step right in. Moments later...

Steve: What's happening? Who is killing the city this time.

Black Panther: It is more like destroying the Earth.

Steve: Oh, king T'Challa. Funny seeing you here.

Black Panther: Likewise.

Dr.Strange: His name is Thanos, and so far they want infinity stones.

Bucky: What's that?

Wong: The six infinity stones emerged from the Big Bang, the power stone gives the user unlimited power. The space stone gives the user to control space itself. The reality stone grants the user the ability to create his own reality. The mind stone grants the user to control the hearts and minds of others. The Soul Stone grants the user a pocket dimension allowing you to do whatever you want.

Doctor Strange: And last but not least, the time stone. It grants the user to make any object go back in time, forwards in time, and it can put anything into a time loop.

Steve: Sounds an awful lot like your bragging.

Doctor Strange: To some people.

Black Panther: Barnes, weren't you in Wakanda? And how did you get your arm back?

Bucky: Shuri gave me my arm back and she took me to Brooklyn.

Doctor Strange: How did Steve know you were in Brooklyn?

Steve: When we were going to freeze Bucky I told him that's where we were going to meet. The same alleyway where he saved my ass. (If you don't get the reference watch Captain America: The first Avenger, hope you like the book so far).

Doctor Strange: Ahh, I get it now.

Human Torch: So, what's the plan.

Doctor Strange: We monitor anything that looks suspicious. Anything big on the radar. Right now we can't worry about all the other crime in the city. All that I know is that Thanos will stop at nothing to get all of the stones. We don't know what he will use them for, but we have to protect them at all cost.... As we speak there is something going on at The Avengers Tower.

Ant-Man: You think it's him.

Doctor Strange: It might be.

Mr. Fantastic: Then we should check it out.