Chapter 4: Hydra

As the Milano approached what seemed to be the Hydra base, S.H.I.E.L.D. agents were either fighting, or dying. The Guardians did not know what they were walking into because (a they did not know who Nick Fury was (b they did not know who the man in red was and (c who the fuck were they fighting?

Thor: Alright Guardians, this is a very hard mission. This could likely be suicidal. But I know that somewhere you are all ready.

When Thor finished the pep talk the Guardians could see the man in red running to what seemed to be another alien. The Guardians thought that this would be an easy mission, something they did before, but little did they know that this mission was only for the bravest soldiers. As Thor jumped out and used Stormbreaker the Guardians had two missions. 1, fight the aliens, and 2 protect their own. Especially Mantis, she was new and had no way of protecting herself. Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight suddenly unleashed a ship full of Outriders. Thor used Stormbreaker to kill some of them, but not enough. Star-Lord jumped out and took out a lot of Outriders from the air. Drax and Gamora were down below killing as many Outriders as possible. However Groot and Rocket had their own side mission. Protect Mantis and the Milano. As soon as any Outriders came near them Groot and Rocket would kill a lot. They got help from the man in red. He said his name was Deadpool. As Deadpool ran toward Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight, Proxima Midnight ordered that the Outrider Dropship land on Deadpool's head. It landed perfectly on his head, and everyone thought he was dead.

Deadpool: Alright, I'm good, nothing to worry about.

Corvus Glaive: He's not dead.

Deadpool: Nope. You have two options, keep fighting and die, or cradle my wild animals.

Proxima Midnight: Lets just win instead.

Corvus Glaive: Indeed.

Deadpool: How about we kill you and your little gang of alien bitches.

Corvus Glaive: I'd like to see you try.

At that moment Groot and Rocket forgot all about protecting Mantis and started running and killing Outriders alongside Gamora, Drax, and Deadpool while Mantis decided to drive the Milano and help Star-Lord, and Thor with air-defense.

Star-Lord: Good idea Mantis, just don't crash it.

Mantis: Ok, I'll try.

As Mantis shot the Outriders perfectly, Drax, Gamora, and Deadpool were slaying them, Rocket was shooting them wildy, and Groot was making them like kabobs and smacked other Outriders.

Groot: I AM GROOT!!

Rocket: I know, I'm loving this too.

All of them defeated the Outriders and went straight to Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight.

Deadpool: Just quit already assholes.

Thor: Yes, it would be good on your part if you quit.

All of the Guardians, S.H.I.E.L.D. agents,Deadpool, and Thor got closer to the both of them. Then Thor threw Stormbreaker at Corvus Glaive, and Deadpool stabbed Corvus Glaive at the same time.

Proxima Midnight: You will not get away with this, Thanos is coming. At that she escaped and went on the ship.

Deadpool: Who the fuck is Thanos?!

Gamora: Oh no.