Josies Bar (Hells Kitchen)

Bullseye: Why are we hanging out at this nut sack of a bar.

Vulture: Because we want to drink and there are fresh people to kill.

Bullseye and Vulture walk into the bar and sit down at the corner of a bar and order a drink. There they find Kraven, Kaecilius, Dr.Doom, Crossbones, Kingpen, Magneto, Rhino, and Yellow-jacket plus multiple dead bodies.

Kraven The Hunter: The party all ready started.

Vulture: I can see that.

Magneto: Let's get down to business, shall we gentlemen.

Bullseye: We shall.

Vulture: The plan is we should kill all the cops and take the world for ourselves. Since the heroes are gone, the world is our playground. Whatever we say happens, happens.

Crossbones: There's one problem. Thanos.

Rhino: Who the fuck is Thanos.

Crossbones: I've been hearing word on the street that Thanos is basically a god and that the Avengers are gonna kill him.

Bullseye: So what.

Crossbones: Didn't you hear me, they are gonna kill him. The heroes never kill anyone unless it's a big enough threat. That means that this Thanos is bigger than us.

Vulture: Well I think we should stick to the regular plan because we will rule the world. Thanos will be defeated by then and so will the Avengers. By then the world will be in our control and nobody will stop us.

Rhino: I'll drink to that.

Kingpen: Then drink you will, cheers to the death of the Avengers and Thanos!!

All: Cheers.

A Day Later
Vulture: So, we all know the plan. Half of us will kill cops and half of us will rob banks.
My half will be Rhino, Kraven, Yellow-jacket, Dr. Doom and myself. We will rob banks. The other half will be Bullseye, Kaecilius, Kingpen, Crossbones, and Magneto. You will kill every cop and anybody that gets in our way. Are we all good now.

All:Yes.

Vulture: Then let our leadership begin.

As Vulture said that, all hell broke loose villains were everywhere and there was nobody to stop them. That is until Thanos came down.

Rhino: Who the hell is this guy?

Thanos: My name is Thanos, but you don't need to worry about that.

Crossbones: SHIT!! I told you he would destroy us.

Thanos: I won't destroy you unless you don't hand over the stone.

Kaecilius: What Stone. Nobody has the stone.

Magneto: What is he talking about.

Thanos: THE INFINITY STONE! HAND IT OVER.

Vulture: No, I'm not handing you the stone. We are the ones with the power here, not you.

Thanos: I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Kaecilius: Hand over the stone to Thanos. He takes what he wants.

Vulture: Well not from us.

They all started running towards Thanos and Thanos just stood there waiting for them to come. Rhino tried to shove Thanos but he grabbed Rhino by his horn and threw him into the side of the building. Crossbones punching Thanos alongside Bullseye and Doctor Doom. Thanos grabbed Bullseye and smashed him into the ground killing him. Doctor Doom electrocuted Thanos, and after a few good shocks Thanos used the reality stone to make Doctor Doom zap Crossbones. After he was done electrocuting Crossbones, Thanos grabbed Doctor Doom as if he was a toy, and punched him straight in the face and killed him. Then Yellow-jacket shrunk and started baby zapping Thanos. It only gave Thanos a minor stun until Yellow-jacket cranked up the electricity on his suit and started zapping Thanos like Doctor Doom did a couple of times. Thanos got sick of it and used the reality stone once again to make Yellow-jacket zap himself. That fried the circuits and turned Yellow-jacket to regular size, and now that he was revealed Thanos broke the mask right off the suit and grabbed Yellow-jacket by the legs and threw him up in the sky. He was about to fall to his death when Kaecilius made a portal and saved him. Then Vulture teamed up with Kaecilius when Kaecilius made a portal straight to Thanos's face and Vilture jumped in and made his wings spin like a fan and striked Thanos in the face and made him fall. (Keep in mind that Vulture has the power stone in his suit). Kraven then ran to Thanos and started punching Thanos with Rhino repeatedly in the face. Thanos then, regaining consciousness, grabbed Kraven and killed him. He then got Rhino out of the suit and then snapped his neck. He went for Vulture and ripped his suit apart, with Vulture still inside and killed him. Thanos did not care about killing Vulture, he just cared about the power stone inside the suit. He then got ahold of the stone, while every villain who was alive was on his back, put the stone in the Gauntlet and used the space stone to teleport away. Out of all the villains Kraven, Doctor Doom, Vulture, and Bullseye all died.

Crossbones: I told you he'd take what he wants.

Yellow-jacket: We need to call the Avengers.