Prologue

**The Unplanned Wedding **
#TUW
Prologue
"Listen Sanyukta, its my last decision, either you get married to Aryan and leave this country or I am not going to let you out from this room, ever!" Kishore Agarwal, the business shark warned his 24 years old daughter....
His eyes signifying nothing but his own profit in his business and greed for more money , fame and name....
"But papa!" Sanyukta Agarwal, his only daughter tried to protest against his decision but her feeble voice died down immediately as her father gave her a death glare....
"I always stick to my words Sanyukta and I won't let you harm my business by your utter nonsense idiocy! Get married and leave my house!" Kishore spat selfishly and walked out of the room before latching it from outside....
Days passed in preparation of Sanyukta's marriage with Aryan , who was the only son of Kishore's business partner.... None cared about Sanyukta's opinion about her life.....
Being the girl who lost her mother after a week of her birth, she never got anything other than hatred from her father....
Finally the auspicious occasion of her marriage came, the  "barat" stood near the door.....
The groom sat on the mandap, now its time to call the bride.....
Some minutes passed but Sanyukta didn't give her appearance making everyone suspicious while one of her cousins passed a letter to Kishore before mumbling
"Sanyukta bhag gyi!".....

Please do vote and comment