The wedding

**The Unplanned Wedding **
#TUW
Part -4
"Ye ladki ka chehra kyu Dhaka Hua hai?" The priest asked, suspicious about them....
"Ji pandit ji humare Gao me yehi riwaz hai!" Parth smiled with an excuse
"Aur tum kaun ho? Kaunsa gao hai tumhara?" That middle aged priest asked again
"Ye pandit hai ya KBC ka Amitabh Bachchan!" Randhir growled
"Kuch bola tumne?" The priest narrowed his eye brows
"Kuch nehi pandit ji! Woh iski pehli shadi hai na issi liye bohot excited hai!" Parth mouthed a cover up
Jignesh chuckled at this making Randhir frown....
"God! They are so irritating! Bloody idiots!" Sanyukta cursed them in mind, regretting the moment she agreed to this stupid plan....
"Chalo ab baith jao dono!" The priest ordered taking his seat in the mandap allotted to this couple....
Both of them sat on their places, Jignesh and Parth stood behind them....
The priest started chanting the holy mantras of marriage while Sanyukta's eyes got filed with water, how she wanted to get married to the person she would love but now she is sitting in a mass wedding getting married to a guy she doesn't even know.....
"Kanyadan kaun karega?" The priest asked
Randhir looked at Parth and Jignesh not knowing what to say....
"Main karunga! Meri behen hai to main to kar hi sakta Hu!" Parth said sitting down beside Sanyukta....
Sanyukta looked at him from inside the veil, tears pouring out of her eyes....
Parth performed everything that priest has asked him to do, he placed Sanyukta's hand on Randhir's smiling widely at him....
Sanyukta continued to cry silently....
Finally Randhir filled Sanyukta's parting and tied the mangalsutra on her neck thus Sanyukta shivered with his touches.....
"1001₹ dakshina do!" The priest demanded
Randhir,Parth and Jignesh gasped in horror listening to the amount....
"Abe woh pandit, 101 le aur chalta ban! " Randhir glared him
"Dekho tum log aise nehi kar sakte!" He protested
"Chup be! Ek mukka marunga na sare dant bahar aa jayege!" Randhir warned him
Sanyukta's eyes widened listening to his words....
" kahi ye Gunda mawali to nehi hai!" Sanyukta mumbled to herself, not understanding what she bought to herself!
"Randhir chod bhai! Chal!" Parth dragged him out of the place and Sanyukta followed them silently with Jignesh beside her....
The sponsors gave them some utilities for home and Randhir's apple of eye  bike, after the congratulating session and free dinner they finally reached to Randhir's auto which was parked in the parking space....
"Uff! Finally Teri shadi ho gyi!" Parth hugged Randhir in happiness
Randhir was looking at the bike with dreamy eyes.....
"Lagta hai Randhir bhai bike k swapno me khoye huye hai!" Jignesh giggled and hi-fived with Parth....
"Mental asylum se bhage hua hai shayed!" Sanyukta concluded in mind
"Tum dono isko leke ghar jao main meri janeman ko thoda ghumake aata Hu!" Randhir mouthed running towards the bike and whooshed away from there without replying for their reply.....
"Extra marital affair hai iske! Characterless!" Sanyukta disgusted cursing her fate for trapping her with this jerk named Randhir.....

-------------

A/N : Response is dropping, so I am having second thoughts about continuing it here. 😊

-------

Please do vote and comment