I can never get angry on you

**The Unplanned Wedding **
#TUW
Part -38
Heart, the organ of beats.... Which not only control the blood circulation but also decides our feelings....
Sometimes it guides us and sometimes it makes us the most confused person ever....
Sanyukta was facing the same situation on that moment when she hugged Randhir.....
For the first time in her life she shared such an intimate moment with someone....
If this was some months back , Sanyukta would have just laughed it off but right now in this moment all she could think about is Randhir and his silence....
Whereas Randhir shivered with an unknown emotion as soon as he felt her so close to him....
He never thought about this side of their relationship, for him it was always taking care of her and making her smile ..... He never expected her to come close to him.....
He slowly placed his palm on her back of head over the veil and caressed her head softly....
"Aap gussa ho kya?" Came her innocent query
Randhir quickly hugged her back thus hiding her into his chest....
"Apan kabhi tere se gussa nehi ho sakta sanyu, bas kuch purane zakham taze ho Jane se dard zyada ho jata hai!" Randhir told her
Sanyukta kept mum as she understood the pain hidden behind his words....