Shattered?

**The Unplanned Wedding **
#TUW
Part -28
Randhir's life was never fair to him, he has been facing a lot since his childhood, first poverty and then his mother's death, he dealt with everything on his own.....
No one was there for him to take care of his food, sleep or wellbeing....
He fought with the world to make a place for himself.....
From doing a job as a cleaning stuff to an auto driver, he has seen it all....
Struggle, struggle and only struggle was his life....
When he decided to get married to someone in that mass wedding, his only moto was to have that bike, he didn't give a thought about how he will spend his life with an unknown person....
 Because he is so simple to think about complexities of a conjugal bond moreover that he wasn't even serious for this important stage of his life....
After his marriage to Sanyukta, he felt an immediate connection to her, a small wince from her mouth made him restless, why? Well he doesn't have any answer to it....
He remember how his mother wanted to get him married to girl of her choice, how she always told him to be a support to his life partner, she taught him to be a good human being and protest against the wrong....
He never liked Manoj and when that day he was bad mouthing about Arshi, he lost his temper....
From that day he only wanted to protect Arshi, as he knew how tough it is to survive for a child without a father.......
Now he is determined to keep Arshi with him no matter how much it costs to him, he will go to any extent to protect Arshi, who reminds him of his mother.....
Destiny always brings those closer who deserves to be with each other, everyone has their own time to suffer and enjoy happiness....
Randhir has suffered a lot so does Arshi now its their time to enjoy happiness.... But what about Sanyukta? Will she able to come over of her own selfish reasons or she will leave these two pure souls shattered?