His guilt, her pain

**The Unplanned Wedding **
#TUW
Part -11
Life. A small word to spell but a big time to spend with numerous ups and downs. Some of us lives it like a challenge, some like a fairy tale but the main problem happens when two lives totally opposite of each other collides and one of those have to go through a huge change. Sanyukta and Randhir are facing the same thing now.
Sanyukta, who was a princess in a lavish kingdom till yesterday, now landed in a place she never imagined in her nightmares.... Her life is changed drastically....
On the other hand, Randhir who was quite clear about his priorities and what he wants from his life but now after getting married to an unknown girl he is founding it hard to live his own life on his own terms.... This girl who was a stranger to him till last night, is now his partner for life.... First he thought to give no heed towards this relationship but his mother's upbringing making him think seriously about it without his choice....
The day passed in pain for Sanyukta and in guilt for Randhir, he wanted to go back to her and see if she is okay or not but his ego was not letting him do so....
Finally in the evening Randhir came back to home with food and found Parth and Jignesh sitting in his room while Sanyukta was sleeping on the mattress....
"Kaha tha tu Randhir? Aur tujhe pata v hai Bhabhi kitni dard me thi, doctor bulana padha! " Parth informed him
Randhir stood there hanging his head low, cursing himself for being so egoistic....
"Tum log jao ab!" Randhir told them
They sighed and left....
He sat near her head and touched her head over the veil, affectionately....
She was in deep sleep....
Slowly pulling her head over his lap he mumbled
"Maff karde! Galti ho gyi!" He told her or himself to decrease the feeling of guilt....

----------

A/N : 100+ votes for another part tonight 😉

---------

please do vote and comment