Falling into his arms

**The Unplanned Wedding **
#TUW
Part -9
"Aee ladki uth ja!" Randhir called out but Sanyukta was sleeping like she is drugged
"Hey bhagwan kaha phasa diya apan kk iss ullu Parth ne! Kaha se pakad ke laya iss kumbhkaran ki behen ko!" Randhir cursed parth loudly
It's 9 am and Sanyukta was still sound asleep thus irking him!
"o ghunghatwali uth ja! 9 baj rehe hai!" Randhir yelled but Sanyukta didn't moved an inch
"So to aise rehi hai jaise maharani voictoria ho aur apan iska naukar! Uth ja biwi!" Randhir called her again
Much to Randhir's good luck she finally moved a little....
"Rosy! Coffee!" Sanyukta mumbled in half sleep, but it was more like a whisper so Randhir couldn't hear it properly.....
"Lo ab ye nind me bak v rehi hai! Abe gadha Parth kaha se leke aaya tu iss namuni ko!" Randhir slapped his own forehead in irritation....
Sanyukta finally sat up and about to open her veil when,Randhir said in sarcastic "Aji sunti ho! Zara uthne ka kast karogi!"
She quickly adjusted her veil and stood up....
"Dhanyabad madam akhir aap nind se jag hi gyi!" Randhir said, more like a taunt....
Sanyukta's blood boiled in rage listening to his tone of talking.... As no one had the guts to talk like this to her till now....
"Bloody begger!" She abused him in mind
"Ab kya godi me utha ke bathroom tak leke jau? Chal jaldi hath mu dho le aur chai bana! Apan ko auto leke nikal na hai! Aur ye suit pehen le, padosh wali bhabi ne diya hai!" Randhir ordered her
Sanyukta clutched that suit which was totally not fit into her class, she never wore anything except branded clothes....
"Kya dekh rehi hai? Ab kya pehna na ne ke liye v bhabi ko bulau? Tu kya satkeli hai? Jo v bolo bas khadi rehti hai!" He said irritatingly....
"woh bathroom!" Sanyukta said controlling her anger and placed her small bag near the mattress.
"Aja dikhata Hu!" Randhir said walking out of the room with a fuming Sanyukta following him
"Ye raha bathroom!" Randhir showed her a small bathroom with a tap and bucket....
Sanyukta felt like crying looking at it, she has a big washroom with bathtub, shower and what not even their servant quarters has better washrooms....
"Ja jaldi nahale ! Sukar mana ki ye bas humare liye hai! Alag se 500₹ deta Hu iske!" Randhir said quite proudly as if he built tajmahal for her
Her fist clenched into a tight fist hearing his proud comment but she somehow managed to control herself....
Sanyukta was about to enter into the bathroom but her leg slipped causing her to fall into Randhir's arms who was standing behind her, her veil misplaced a little showing her fair chin and thin lips....
All Randhir could feel her bare waist and his heartbeat lost it's rhythm looking at her lips.....
For the first time in his life he felt so ecstatic....

please do vote and comment