Her smile is important

**The Unplanned Wedding **
#TUW
 Part -35

Some relationships doesn't start in an acceptable situation, they starts with all the odds and unacceptable ways, its upto the person how she /he is going to deal with it....

Some decides to run away while some decides to fight against the odds....

Sanyukta doesn't fit into any of these categories, her life was different, she was different....

That day when she decided to run away from her so called home, she had nothing, no place to go, no proper plans for future , nothing! The only thing she had was courage, courage to stand against the wrong ....

Her fate dragged her to the mass wedding and tied her destiny with Randhir's....

Initially it was a mistake for her, she regretted every moment....

But Arshi's innocent footsteps in her life bought a new ray to her money minded dark heart....

In this process unknowingly Randhir too made a place in her heart....

She doesn't know since when she started developing immense care for this mere auto driver who is sacrificing his sleep every night just to keep Arshi with them......

Every time Sanyukta saw him working in night, her inner self melt a little more towards him....

A cup of tea or some couple of words accompanied his late night shift.....

It was a normal night when Randhir was working and Sanyukta was sitting beside him quietly....

"Tu Jake so jaa,bohot rat Ho gyi hai!" He told her

 "Aap v to jag rehe Ho na!" She said looking at him , her gaze held admiration.....

"Apan ko adat hai sanyu! Tu so ja!" Randhir smiled a little.....

"Nehi abhi mujhe neend nehi aa rehi hai!" Sanyukta lied

Randhir shook his head knowing how stubborn his wife is....

In last few days he discovered many sides of this girl.....

Some times she behaves like a stranger , sometimes she boss around him .....

Randhir finished his work and turned to found her sleeping resting her head on the wall....

A small smile made it's way to his face.....

He slowly caressed her head over the veil.....

He doesn't know why she still don't feel comfortable to show her face to him but it doesn't matter to him anymore....

He only know that he wants to see her smiling always and forever....