She is a mother

**The Unplanned Wedding **
#TUW
Part -43
"Apan Naha ke aata hai!" Randhir almost ran to the washroom after grabbing his clothes....
While Sanyukta sat there with warm cheeks and blushing smile....
"Kya hua tachi?" Arshi asked sitting down on her lap
Sanyukta just nodded in negative and hugged her to ignore her racing heartbeats....
On the other hand Randhir was pouring water over his body to calm himself down, her touches made his body react in a new way....
Sanyukta quickly placed the mattress on their places and cleaned up the room....
Arshi was sitting like a obedient baby watching her tachi doing everything....
"Main madat karu?" Arshi asked making Sanyukta smile widely
 The girl who never touched a broom is now cleaning up a room.....
"Nehi babu aap abhi choti ho na!" Sanyukta told her sweetly....
Sanyukta was never like this, doing these household chores were not in her dictionary but when Arshi stepped into her life,her innocence changed her....
She started doing everything which were alien to her earlier....
For her Arshi and her happiness became more important to her....
Randhir walked in after having a cool bath and found Arshi sitting with a pout .... He chuckled at this sight....
Arshi ran into his arms and Randhir picked her up and kissed her cheeks lovingly....
"Dekho na chachu tachi meko kam nehi karne de rehi!" Arshi complained making him chuckle loudly.....
"Ra tu abhi choti hai na, issi liye!" Randhir kissed on her forehead
"Aap v tachi ki tarha hi ho! Miyaan biwi dono ek jaise!" Arshi said making a face
Thus Randhir widened his eyes and Sanyukta looked at her with a stern face....
"Ye aapne kaha se sikha Arshi?" Sanyukta asked, her tone angry
Randhir was about open his mouth when Sanyukta showed him her palm....
"Woh t.v pe dekha maine" Arshi replied
"Aj se aap t.v nehi dekhoge!" Sanyukta declared
"Sanyu sun...." Randhir tried to say something but Sanyukta shut him up....
"Maff kariye par arshi ke ware me main Jo bolungi wohi hoga!" Sanyukta's words made him remember his mother ..... She used to say like this way.... She used to be strict with him like Sanyukta is doing with Arshi....
A mother does not need any blood relation , it's  made by affection and selfless love....