Day out - A

**The Unplanned Wedding **
#TUW
Part -51
Sanyukta clutched his palm tightly in hers as they walked on the busy roads of the city....
Last night was indeed the best night of her existence, she surrendered to his honesty and his pure heart, she doesn't know when she slept off in his arms, ever so peacefully....
Their morning started with each others fragrance lingering into their hearts and their baby's chirpy mood....
Arshi kept blabbering about her excitement for their day out, making both of them smile at her cuteness....
"Balloon!" Arshi exclaimed looking at those colourful things....
Randhir smiled and three of them walked till there to buy one for Arshi.....
"Lal wala!" Arshi chose her favourite and happily got hold of it....
Again they started walking, Arshi was in Randhir's arms while Randhir was holding Sanyukta's hand with his another palm....
Sanyukta had her face covered by veil , though Randhir was not in favour of it but he didn't said anything to her as it was her choice and he was not going to oppose it....
"Mujhe sher dekhna hai!" Arshi said as they walked inside the zoo
"Thik hai chal par darna nehi!" Randhir told her,chuckling slightly....
"Nehi, main kisine nehi darti...." Arshi replied
They stood near the cage and Arshi started observing everything keenly....
After visiting every cage they got tired and decided to have lunch....
"Biriyani!" Arshi exclaimed looking at hot plate of delicious mughlai dish....
They were sitting in a roadside restaurant for lunch..... Sanyukta have never been in a place like this, it was not so clean and tidy but seeing arshi's smile she forgot every other thing....
Randhir smiled at her happiness, felt contented....
"Main akele khaungi!" She declared as Sanyukta was about to spoon-feed her....
"Acha, tu bol kya khayegi, order Dena padhega!" Randhir asked her
Sanyukta took a look at the menu card and found that those are the most cheapest food items she had ever seen....
"Jo aapko thik lage!" She told him
"Phir apan dono ke liye v biriyani bol deta Hu! " Randhir said before ordering food for them while Arshi was too engrossed with her favourite food.....
Randhir caressed Sanyukta's palm with his fingers under the table, Sanyukta gasped and looked at him , he winked at her making her heart skip it's beats on loop, he kept holding her palm and playing with her fingers until their food arrived......
"Aur nehi khana! Pet bhar gaya!" Arshi pouted after finishing quarter amount of her plate....
"Koi baat nehi ye apan kha lega aur mera wala ghar pack karke leke chalenge! " Randhir told arshi making her smile, she quickly got down from her chair and sat on Randhir's lap, showing her love for him....
Sanyukta too smiled at her little family.....
For the first time in her life she is actually spending time with her family, her Randhir and her Arshi, her little world.....
But the world is round and you have to meet the hurdles you were trying to avoid..... Every relationship has to go through an acid test to make it more powerful , none can ignore it.....