I trust you more than myself

**The Unplanned Wedding **
#TUW
Part -41
Life is like a box of surprises. You don't know what comes next.Sometimes you are greeted by happiness and sometimes you are gripped by sadness...
But if you keep faith in yourself and almighty, you will definitely be blessed with success in your life....
Randhir is the perfect example of it, he didn't lose hopes in his toughest time and now he finally found his happiness, his small little family....
That moment when he kissed on her palm Sanyukta felt four fifty volt of electricity ran through her every nerve....
She felt blessed, pure and loved....
Never ever in her life someone has pecked her with so much affection....

"Apan ne to sab bol diya, tu bata, Teri padhai ke ware me!" Randhir asked thus Sanyukta gulped in nervousness, she was still not ready to share anything about her real identify with Randhir....
"umm, 12 tak!" She mumbled a lie unwillingly
"Age kyu nehi padhi tu?" Randhir asked curiously
"umm, woh paise nehi the!" She lied again cursing herself....
Randhir only hummed in response....
"Acha chal ab so ja bohot rat ho gyi hai!" Randhir told her smilingly after some time and patted her head....
Sanyukta was about to go the other side of Arshi, where she sleep everyday, when Randhir hold her hand....
"Umm,sanyu aj iss taraf so jayegi?" Randhir said in a pleading tone....
Sanyukta bit her lips and nodded....
She lied down on the bed sheet while Randhir slowly shifted Arshi on the mattress where Sanyukta usually sleeps to make place for himself....
He covered Arshi with another bed sheet properly and kissed on her forehead lovingly....
Randhir lied down just beside Sanyukta but careful enough not to touch her in any way,his heart beats racing in marathon only by lying beside her, this girl has done magic on him.....
Sanyukta noticed his behaviour and something strikes to her....
She remembered how she behaved with him in their initial days....
He never insulted her in any way, in fact he is the first one to respect her as a human being, her decisions, her opinions everything were respected by him....
But in return she only insulted and hurt him every time.....
Her eyes got filed with tears again, this time it is the tears of guilt....
She didn't waste a second and pushed herself towards him and wrapped her arms around his body making him surprised....
"Kya hua sanyu? Tu fir se kyu ro rehi hai?" He gasped hearing her sniffs....
"Mujhe maff kar di jiye" she accepted her mistake....
"Maff? Kyu ? Kya bol rehi hai tu?" Randhir sounded confused
"Woh...main pehle aapko bohot galat samjhti thi na!" She said
"Hey bhagwan! Tu abhi v usi pe atki hui hai? Pagal ladki!" Randhir chuckled slapping his own forehead....
"Aap gussa nehi ho?" Sanyukta asked innocently, her face still dug into his chest....
"Bilkul v nehi! Aur kyu gussa karega apan? Tune Jo v kiya galat nehi tha, tu tab apan ko pehchanti tak nehi thi aur apan ke sath teri shadi ho gyi, issi liye to tu galat samajhi apan ko! Par Jo beet gaya woh beet gaya, ab to tu apan pe varosa karti hai na?" Randhir asked expectantly
Sanyukta slowly upped her face to see him properly, she found lots of hopes in those black eyes of him....
"Ha, sab se jyada varosa karti Hu main aap pe, khud se v jyada!" Her soul whispered in his ear......