So much alike

**The Unplanned Wedding **
#TUW
Part -22
Sanyukta never gave a thought about what kind of guy she wants in her life, her only criteria in choosing life partner was someone who will not be a second Kishore Agarwal.....
When she got married to Randhir under the circumstances, she considered him as a mean minded lower class auto driver, financial condition of a person decides how good or bad the person is, this is what she was taught since her childhood, though her father was an exception to this....
She has seen her attendants stealing things from kitchen even some of them used to beat their wives too, she thought of Randhir as same....
But today when Randhir stood up for Arshi, she was shocked, all her conclusions about him met a confused corner in her heart....
Who was he? An angel or a demon?
She couldn't understand....
In her 24 years old life she has met all those people who were there with her because of her father's money or her beautiful face, none of them had any genuine reason to be with her, expect Vidushi....
That's why now for her trusting anyone is near about impossible, one moment Randhir's genuine concern for others capturing a little space of her heart but on the next moment her past experiences are not letting her trust him.....
Amidst all these thoughts she came out of the room only to find him crying loudly sitting on the floor, like a small child....
She stood there silently not knowing what to say or do....
Randhir sensed her presence and wiped his face before getting up....
"Jinke pass koi apna hota hai na unko kabhi unki ehmiyat samajh me nehi aati, Apan ka jaisa bina maa Baap ka hota to samajh me aata! Khud ka koi na hona kaisa lagta hai!" Randhir mumbled slowly before entering into  room....
Sanyukta kept standing there in tears as his words exactly matched with her feelings.... They are so alike in a lot ways......