MUSIC 1

MUSIC 1

MELODY’s fixing her things para sa paglipat niya sa dorm sa Musicious Academy.

Hindi niya sinabi sa kapatid na lilipat siya do’n dahil alam niyang tututol ito.

“Sure ka ba talaga na sa mag-dodorm ka? Pwede ka namang mag-stay nalang dito eh.”-her mother protest.

Alam niyang nagdadalawang isip ito sa pagpayag na mag-dorm siya sa loob ng M.A.

Nginitian niya ito at umiling.

“Mas mapapadali po ang pagpasok ko kung mag-dodorm ako, mom. Don’t worry about me.”-nakangiti niyang sabi.

Narinig niya ang malalim na buntong hininga ng kanyang ina habang nilalagay niya sa lagayan ang kanyang electric keybord at guitar.

“Nag-aalala lang ako na baka sigawan ka ng kuya mo pagnagkita kayo.”-malungkot na sabi nito.

Napatigil siya sa ginagawa dahil sa malungkot na boses ng ina.
Her mother is a happy-go-lucky type at ‘yon ang ugaling nagustuhan ng kanyang ama dito.

“Don’t worry mom, ine-expect ko naman na magagalit siya sa’kin kapag nalaman niyang pumasok ako sa school kung saan siya pumapasok eh.”-mapait na ngumiti siya dito.
And I hope hindi magtagpo ang landas naming dalawa.

MENOETIUS is just looking at Harmony’s frustrated face.

“You look frustrated. What happened?”-one of his friend ask.

Napakuyom naman ang kamao nito na ikinakunot ng noo niya.

“I witnessed my sister having a fight with two bitches who broke her guitar.”-nanggigigil na sabi nito.

Mas lalong nangunot ang noo niya sa huling sinabi nito.

Guitar?

“Guitar? So your sister is playing a guitar, huh?”-Anthony smirk.

Umirap si Harmony sa pagngisi ng kaibigan.

“She love music so much and she has an f*cking impossible dream!”-napapikit ito ng mariin ang kinalma ang sarili. “But she’s still my younger sister that I wanted to protect.”-kalmadong sabi nito.

I’m sure that his sister personality is opposite than mine. And I’m starting to hate his sister already though I haven’t met her yet.

He and his friends starts to hate music since 1st year college and because of that all the instruments have, no one is allowed to play instruments or even sing inside Musicious Academy.

They are the rulers of M.A and that is the first rule that everyone don’t want to break.

Anthony Salvador, is one of having a big shares in M.A and loves older woman than younger woman.

East Raven, the most playful and arrogant in M.A, a varsity player and a womanizer.

Harmony Draime Dayrocas, loved to play instrument but ended up hating it too, and his best friend.

Menoetius Apollo Dion, he hate his second name because of it's meaning that's why he rather want to be called Menoetius than to be called by his second name. Apollo is the God of Music while Menoetius is the titan of Violent, or better call him MAD. He always doing violent things to someone who break his rules specially whenever he heard an instrument playing. He's heartless and doesn't have mercy, that's how violent he is.

MELODY is talking to her roommate since she got here at M.A and they're both laughing.

"So why did you decided to transfer here at Musicious Academy?"-Her roommate ask.