Chasing him: 8

Author's P.O.V.

The next morning, Jimin was about to leave their household when Jeonghan follows him..

'Minnie wait up!!'

'Yes Hannie?? /smiles/ Do you need anything??' Jimin stared at him, smiling

'Let's go to school together.. We can ride my motorcycle to make it easier for us to travel.. /puppy eyes/ Please Minnie.. I wanted to be with you the whole time.. I even asked my secretary to talk to the school principal so that we can be classmates for the rest of the day..' He giggles.

'Why did you do that!! /lightly hit his chest/ You're so immature

'Why did you do that!! /lightly hit his chest/ You're so immature..'

'I am immature.. But at least, I am doing this just for you.. /wink/' Jeonghan went to his motorcycle to grab some helmet for Jimin.

'YAH! Yoon Jeonghan!!! You better not flirt with other students at my school!! Or else...'

'Or else what?? /smirk/ First of all, Park Jimin, that will be my school too.. Second, I'm still your hyung, brat!! And third.. /lean closer/ I'm gonna flirt on the only person in my entire life.. /points at the smaller's chest/ And that is you..' Jeonghan presses his lips on Jimin's forehead and smiles. 'So stop being a jealous queen and come on..'

************************************

Jimin came to school with someone new to their eyes.. They were happily bickering each other and the other boy even offer a back ride for the smaller..

'One more word, Hannie and I won't talk to you!!' Jimin pouts.

'One more whines and I'll kiss you..'

Jimin shook his head and continued walking straight to their room.. Even from afar, Jungkook still see how happy his best friend with that guy looking like a girl..

'Tch! I'm manlier and much more attractive than him..' He mumbled.

'Look who's starting to get jealous..' Namjoon grinned after seeing his friend sulking. 'I heard he's a transferred student from Taiwan..'

'Who cares about that guy.. I just need to talk to Jiminie regarding our English project..'

Namjoon became alot more curious about this.. Jungkook may not realize it now, but he was JEALOUS.. He can't keep his eyes and attention away from the two.. This is going to be fun!

'Hey Kookie..'

'You're not allowed to call me that.. Only Jimin can and Jimin will.. /glares/ It's disgusting, you know..'

Namjoon whistled and raised both of his hands up. 'Okay dude, if you say so.. But keep in mind that Jimin and that guy has all the right to be close.. Jimin is not yours, that's why he can date whoever guy he wanted to be..'

Before Jungkook could punch his face,  Namjoon went back to his seat and shot him a 'goodluck-to-your-jealousy' smirk. He wasn't jealous okay?? He was just stress from their project and nothing more.. Yugyeom is the guy he likes so stop telling lies..

'I don't like him!! I will never like him.. That stupid Namjoon was clearly pissing me off.. I should have known.. This wasn't jealousy.. I'm not interested with him!! PARK JIMIN WASN'T MY TYPE!! UGHHH!!'