Chasing You: 33

Author's P.O.V.

So, in the end, Jimin and Jungkook got into detention after sleeping and skipping class.. Hoseok and Taehyung sneaked into the detention room right after their teacher went to their emergency meeting..

'So what happens to both of you, huh??' Taehyung grins while sitting infront to the two.

'Well, Kookie fell asleep and had the worst nightmare ever, while I followed him to the principal's office and skipped class..' Jimin chuckles. 'We really are perfect for each other..'

'Yeah right.. You two are perfect for each other cause you're both weird and idiot..' Hoseok added.

'YAH Hyungie!! Why are you so mean to me?? I haven't done wrong..' He pouts.

'Tell that to yourself if you really are innocent.. /sighs/ What if Auntie will find out about this?? You won't actually wish that she won't get mad at you right??' Taehyung deadpanned.

'She won't!! Eomma loves Kookie so much!! She was the one who arranged our play dates and music lessons after meeting up since JEONGHAN DIED and freaked out about the world..'

All of them looked down after Jimin said about Jeonghan.. They were all childhood friends, but Jeonghan was the boy who was supposed to be Jimin's fiancé.. He died in a chronic heart illness and that is also the main reason why Jungkook and Jimin met.. THEY WERE STEP BROTHERS..

'Enough with the drama and hurry your detention!! Sweetie will treat us some pizza before going home..'

'Yaay! Pizza!!!!' Jimin giggles.

Jungkook left puzzled at his nightmare.. If the Jungkook in the alternate universe is dead and Jeonghan lived, he and Jimin may end up getting married.. One thing that SHOULD be happening if he was alive..

'But I am the one with him now.. Can you please just support me, hyung?? I love Jiminie so much that it scares me to lose him.. /sighs/' He mumbled silently.

'Kookie, can you stay at my place for tonight?? I need cuddles..' Jimin pouts cutely.

'Ofcourse baby, I will..'