Chasing him: 13

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin was hurt.. He doesn't really care if Jungkook slap him hard.. What hurts him right now is the fact that his BEST FRIEND didn't understand his side.. He was always on Yugyeom's side..

'Yugyeom loves strawberry ice-cream..'

'Yugyeom knew how to play instruments.. He even took up piano lessons at the age of 6..'

'Yugyeom and I are classmates in our dance class.. He was the one who taught me everything I needed to learn..'

'Yugyeom cried earlier today and I was there to comfort him..'

'It was Yugyeom's brother birthday party! I'll be meeting his parents today!! Isn't it great??'

'Yugyeom is sick right now and he needs me.. Sorry!'

'Can't you just do it yourself?? Yugyeom was asking for my help regarding his project..'

'I love Yugyeom so much.. What do you think should I do??'

He was always there for Yugyeom.. But when Jimin would asked him for something, he usually turn him down.. Was that what friendship means to him??

'Minnie, don't cry.. You know that I'm always here for you, right?? He doesn't deserve you after all.. Does he made some effort to talk to you whenever he's at fault?? Does he care about you when you're crying and no one wants to hear you out?? Does he tried begging for forgiveness?? IF NOT, THEN LET HIM GO.. A FRIEND LIKE THAT SHOULDN'T STAY ON YOUR LIFE.. HE'S TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED.. WAS THAT A GOOD FRIEND LOOKS LIKE??'

Jimin cried his heart out when he heard about the truth.. He can't deny the fact that Jeonghan's words stung him alot.. This was the reality he wanted to run away..

'If you can't do it anymore, you can always have me.. We can go to Taiwan together.. Taetae and Hobi-hyung can join us too if you want.. Please consider my offer and have a life for yourself.. You're not a kid anymore, Minnie.. You are also longing for someone to love you..' Jeonghan explained. 'Once you made a decision, then tell me.. I'm gonna help you..'

************************************

The next day, Jungkook waited for the smaller to arrive in order for him to explain his side.. He was about to approach Jimin when Yugyeom appears.. He rushed into the direction of Jungkook and gave him sweet pecks in his lips..

'I missed you so much, Kook.. /smiles/'

Jungkook wants to let himself go but the other boy didn't let him.. Jimin and his friends were about to pass right infront of them, and based on his expression, he wasn't in good mood.. Jungkook follows them hoping that Yugyeom won't interfere, but maybe luck wasn't his..

************************************

Jimin saw the two being overly attached to each other.. It wasn't bad to show everyone your affection.. The worst part of it is the fact that Yugyeom shot him a challenging look and smirk.. HE WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND..

Jeonghan held him by the waist and walk pass them.. If Jungkook wanted this kind of game, then be it.. He'll definitely win Jimin's heart in no time..