Chasing him: 5

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin consistently trying to avoid a private conversation with Jungkook.. It wasn't because he hated being with him, it's just that his ears were bleeding whenever he heard the latter saying his 'soon-to-be' boyfriend's name..

When he finally told Taehyung and Hoseok about it, he knew that his soulmate will lecture him about his stupidity and he truly did.. Hoseok even noticed the sudden changed into the smaller's life, and as far as they are trying to avoid it, Jimin is at his life limit.. It's a self destruction method whereas he started skipping meals or even cutting classes just to avoid the other boy..
Hoseok even saw him cutting his wrists by a broken glass he punched from the men's restroom one time, so he won't be surprise if he'll do something more..

'Jiminie, this isn't worth it.. You're hurting yourself just the way you're hurting us.. /sighs/ You're trying to kill yourself just for the love you have for him and it's ridiculous.. Can't you see how much we love you?? That we're always here even if the world stop turning..  You're more important to us than that stupid Bunny Boy..' Hoseok warned.

'But I can't stop.. /sobs/ whenever I tried forgetting him, he was there to cheer me up.. His smile, his warmth, EVERYTHING.. Why can't he choose me instead?? Am I not good enough?? Is Yugyeom way better than me?? Should I have a plastic surgery and change my face so that Jungkook will love me?? Please tell me.. I wanna know how can I win his heart over that guy.. Hyung please..' He cries again.

'Tch!! That's too much, JIMINIE!!! If he can't love you the way you love him, then move on!!! Who cares about that jerk and his ugly future boyfriend!!' Taehyung sassed. 'You can find someone better than Jeon fucking Jungkook!! Trust me, Jiminie.. You deserve more than that..'

************************************

The two help Jimin get away from Jungkook.. Whether it's just because of a school project or eating lunch, or sleepover to each other's house, they didn't care.. What matters to them is that they need to save their friend to the evil bunny and help him move on..

They weren't bad, they just wanted their little baby to be happy and find someone that can love him back..

////////////////////////

Sorry for the short update..