One

Everyone wanted some part of Tony Stark. Whether it was his money, fame, ideas, company, body, or heart. Everyone has had at least one wet dream about the billionaire. And so few have met the man in person, and grabbed his interest.

Peter Parker was the exception.

The young teen, bright-eyed, with a smile that's contagious. That teen snagged Tony's attention almost immediately. Any more hero worship from the kid then Tony would lose it. Of course, everything started out innocent. Everything always does.

But Tony can't help himself. The kid looks at him like a God. Hangs onto every word the man says. And is so very eager to learn from him. Tony could at least say he tried to keep his hands to himself. After all, Peter was the one who made the first move. Not Tony.

The sound of the shower going woke Tony up. The man groaned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes while sitting up in bed. Was Peter still here? Tony wondered. It was well past midnight, what was the kid doing?

The shower stopped and a few minutes later, Peter walked out wearing a towel with his hair dripping wet. "Did I wake you up?" Peter asked, walking towards the older man.

"Yeah, but shouldn't you be at home?" Tony questioned, watching the teen wipe his body dry, with the dark blue towel. Tony noticed how his fingers clutched the towel and how slowly Peter was drying himself. The man gulped.

"It's Friday, I told May that I was staying over with friends." Peter dropped the towel and looked up, watching Tony's expression. "Unless you want me to leave?" Peter spoke softly, moving closer towards the dark-haired man.

Tony could feel his heart beat through his veins as he stared at the teenager. Peter was going to be the death of him. "No, no, no. It's fine. Come here." Tony pulled Peter onto his lap.

Peter giggled and wrapped his arms around Tony's shoulders. "I'm sorry I woke you up." Peter batted his eyelashes. They framed his doe coffee brown eyes perfectly.

"It's fine baby, wouldn't want to miss you all wet for me." Tony teased. Tony trailed his hands all around Peter's body. The teen's skin was smooth and didn't have any marks.

Peter moaned, Tony's touch was sensual. "I'm hungry." Peter whined, pulling Tony's body closer to his own.
"Want daddy to make you something?" Tony kissed down Peter's neck, and sucked on the teen's sweet spot.

Peter growled playfully and pushed Tony against the headboard. "But you have something I want." Peter bit his lip as his fingers played with Tony's boxers.

Tony groaned and pulled Peter in for a kiss. God, this kid was so perfect. "Want to show me how bad you want it, sweetie?"

Peter's eyes twinkled as he smirked, "Of course daddy." Peter trailed kisses down towards Tony's stomach and slowly, pulled down the man's boxers.

Tony gripped Peter's hair, "Don't tears darling." The man clicked his tongue. Tony could feel Peter's smile against his groin before the teen took the length inside his warm mouth. Tony hit his head against the headboard, and the man's mouth fell open. Damn this kid could do things with that tongue.

Peter moaned as the grip on his hair got tighter. The teen bobbled his head up and down with salvia coating Tony's shaft. Midnight blow jobs were the best in Peter's opinion. Tony's legs separated more as Peter began to deep throat him.

Groans and moans filled the room with sound.  Mixed with the wet sounds of Peter's mouth.

Tony could feel pressure build up and he began to thrust into Peter's mouth. Peter gripped the bed sheets as he let Tony take over.

Tony stuttered out a moan as he made a last thrust into the teens mouth. Semen filled Peter's mouth as he pulled away from Tony's dick.

Tony watched as Peter sat on his knees and panted like a dog. The image was enough for him to get hard again. Tony wanted to wreck kid. To keep him like this forever.

S&M
Rihanna