Eight

Peter held a cup of coffee in one hand and a sandwich in the other. The teen hummed and smiled at his older lover. Said man was biting his lip as he looked over some blue prints for a new amour design.

The teen placed the plate down on the table and held out the cup to the genius. Tony hummed thoughtful and carefully grasped the cup. Peter leaned on closer so he could see the man's face clearer.

"How long have you been working?" Peter asked, staring into Tony's eyes.
"Few hours. When did you get here?" Tony asked.

The brown haired teen rolled his eyes, "I slept over, remember? Just been catching up on assignments. Figured you didn't leave the workshop since you got up."

"Oh, sorry." Tony blinked and faced his boyfriend. "Did you want to do something today? I can finish this another time. Preferably when the others are here. Gives me a reason not to talk to them." The man picked up the  sandwich and took a big out of it.

"It's fine, work comes first. I just wanted to be around you." Peter sat himself up on the desk and watched as Tony quickly ate his lunch. "They've been giving you trouble?"

Tony shrugged, "Just being annoying. They think that just because they've been pardoned means things can go back to normal. It's a headache trying to explain why we can't do certain things that the government doesn't want us to do."

Peter chuckled, "Not to mention that they think they can tell people what to do."
The older man's face fell at that, "Yeah, I'm still sorry about that. They had no right to do that. If I've known that that's what they were going to do."

"It's okay really. More finny than anything." Peter shook off Tony's worries. "I'm okay. Plus, I've done a better job at protecting people then the have so far."

Tony snorted at this, "Right. They haven't even gotten out yet. And they still claim they're helping people."
"Boss, Steve Rogers is coming down." FRIDAY informed them.

"What? Why?" Tony asked looking alarmed.
"He didn't say. Shall I escort him out?" FRIDAY questioned.

Tony looked at Peter, the teen just shrugged making the man sigh. "No it's fine."
The teen looked at the door before ducking under the desk.

"What are you doing?" Tony whispered, looking down at his lover. Peter just grinned and trailed his fingers up the man's thighs. Tony's breath hitched as he pushed his chair closer so Steve wouldn't be able to see what was happening.

Peter unzipped Tony's zipper and Steve walked in holding some files.

"Tony I wanted to talk about the rules that are in the are you alright?" Steve asked when he noticed how red the other man's face was.

Tony held back a moan as Peter flicked his tongue over the head of his cock.
"Yeah, totally fine. What are you complaining this time?"

"Why is Wanda restricted from working at public places?" The blond's face turned angry when he saw that Tony was hardly paying attention.

"Because the public are sorta afraid of her. Until we can calm them down, she can either work for Fury or SI." Tony explained, and pushed his hand down underneath the table to grip Peter's hair.

"That's not fair!" Steve nearly shouted, "So she can either be a janitor or someone's beck and call?"
"It's assistant Rogers. That's a job believe it or not. And we don't have much choice. Can't have people starting riots." The brown haired man tried to keep his voice under control but that proved to be hard as Peter was very talented with his mouth.

Tony pushed his dick further into the teen's throat as Peter started bobbing his head while clutching his hands on the man's knees. He was close.

"Wanda isn't happy about it." The blond solider glared.
Tony shrugged, "Not my problem really. Talk to the president. That's his own area not might. I'm not a miracle worker."

Steve left with an ugly scowl on his face.
As soon as the blond had left Tony pushed his chair back and took on look at Peter. His lips wrapped around the man's cock and eyes hooded. He came right there, and Peter helped clean up his mess.

"Fuck kid you're killing me." Tony breathed, looking at the panting teen.
"Tony I understand that some- what the hell?" Steve's voice echoed through the room.

Well shit.

Video Games
Lana Del Ray