Three

Peter walked through the school's door with a smile on his face. Tony had driven the teen to school, which lead to soft kisses and a new gift. Tony spoils Peter just like he breathes. And Peter loves the attention he gets.

The watch with a engraving. Freshly clean clothes and new hickeys to match. With a fifty in the teen's pocket. Maybe it was unusual, but Peter knew that he was Tony's now. He just didn't know if Tony was his.

Peter walked through the halls of the high school with his head held high. Ignoring the looks of his classmates and the whispers that were directed at him. After all, the teen had nothing to be ashamed about.

"Dude! You look like an animal attacked you, then you got saved by a bank teller." Ned told Peter with wide eyes. "Did something Spiderman happen?" Ned leaned in and whispered.

Peter shook his head, "Something else. What should we do today?" The teen questioned, changing the subject. Knowing that Ned was easily distracted.

"Um, I got that new Lego set. We can do that after school." Ned suggested. "But dude, what's on your neck? Are those bug bites?"

"It's nothing." Tony had told Peter, that he didn't want the teen to hide the marks that the man left. Peter didn't mind, the teen loved showing people that he belonged to someone.

Pride filled the teen's gut as he received jealous glances. Only he could get Tony's markings. Just like only he could mark the older man. It was such a nice feeling.

"Well okay, let's head off to Spanish then." Ned said with a smile on his face. And that's why Ned was such a good friend to the teen. He stopped asking questions.

And it scared Peter at how good he got at lying.

The duo started to walk side by side to the language department. Peter's phone vibrated in his back pocket, causing the teen to stop at his tracks. Peter pulled out his phone and read the message with a smile on his face.

"Hey, I'll catch up." Peter told Ned  turning around. Ned replied with an okay and left Peter alone with his own devices.

Peter quickly found the nearest bathroom and locked himself in a stall. The teen pulled out his phone, and sat down on the toilet seat.

Tony- Are you alone?

Peter- I am now. 😉

Tony- Good. I miss you baby.

Peter- We saw each other an hour ago.

Tony- Still. I need you sweetheart.

Peter- How should I be daddy?

Tony- Where are you?

Peter- Bathroom, alone.

Tony- Good send me a video darling.

Peter smiled and unbuckled his jeans. The teen pushed his boxers aside and pulled out his soft cock. Peter pressed record on his phone and started  stroking his length, up and down. Until he got hard.

Peter let out a soft moan and sent the video to Tony.

Tony- That's good baby. Do you want daddy to help you? {Attachment attached}

The video was Tony in the lab, pants to his ankles and boxers down his hips. His cock in his hand that was rapidly going at a fast pace. The man had let out a few loud groans before the video ended.

They continued at that pace, sending video after video as they reached  their climax.

Tony- You did so well darling.

Peter leaned his head against the bathroom wall and looked at the mess around him.

Honey lavender
Leuan