Four

"Bye May!" Peter called out to into the small apartment before closing the front door. The teen walked over to the elevator with a jump in his step. Tonight was date night and Peter could hardly wait for the events of the evening. Tony had come back two days ago.

Unfortunately their schedules didn't match up so the couple couldn't meet up. They had tonight however.

Peter walked out of the apartment building and made his way to the black sleek cat that was waiting for him. The teen opened the drivers door and climbed in. Since their relationship was indeed a secret, they couldn't afford anyone knowing. That included Happy.

So on the meantime a self drive car was very important.

The teen watched as street signs and buildings passed by him. Peter always marveled at Tony's creations. And the teen could bet that he designed this with a peaceful mind. Oh, how Peter wished that he could always give Tony peace.

But that was a very unlikely wish.

The car parked at the compound and Peter swiftly got out. He made his way to the doors and entered the building. Immediately going to the workshop, knowing that's where Tony would be.

A soft smile made it's way to the teen's face as he watched  his lover fixing the Ironman armour.
Peter entered the workshop and wrapped his arms around Tony's shoulders. "Hey." The teen greeted softly as he kissed the man's neck.

Tony hummed in response but didn't look up from his work. Peter whined when he realized that his lover wasn't paying attention to him. "Tony!" The teen started to nibble on the man's earlobe.

"I'm sorry baby." Tony spoke taking the teen's arms into his hands. "This project is really kicking my ass."

Peter smiled and rested his head on Tony's shoulder, "That's why I'm here. To get you to relax. C'mon, let's go put some food in you."

Tony sighed and pulled away from the doe eyed teen, "I should've planned something. How about you come again next weekend? I'll have something prepared-"

Peter cut the man off with a kiss, "It's alright. I promise." The teen carefully climbed onto Tony's lap and dropped his arms and legs around the man. "It's fine." Peter  repeated. He nuzzled against Tony's cheek, his bread  scratching at his soft soft.

Peter welcomed the feeling and pressed his lips against the older man's neck.
Tony's hand gripped the teen's hip and the other was pressed against his back.

"God kid." The man groaned as Peter rocked his hips against his. Peter let out giggle before kissing Tony firmly on the mouth.

"Dinner?" The teen questioned stopping his movements.
"Fucking tease." Tony grumbled, pulling Peter back to their previous position.

"I learn from the best." Peter responded cheekily.
The brown haired man rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah sure. What do you want for dinner then?"

The teen licked his lips and whispered into the man's ear. Tony groaned and pushed the teen onto the table and sucked a hickey onto the teen's neck. "Damn it." Tony said, as Peter stripped himself off of his clothes.

They held onto each other as their bodies rocked together in pleasure. Peter bit at Tony's lip as he wrapped his legs around the man's waist. Heaven was in a person and Peter believed that he found his sanctuary.

Too Good
Troye Sivan