Eleven

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Peter asked Tony over the phone. The teen sat on his window ledge and gazed out. Dull sunlight was hitting his fae, but the cooling winds wearied down the heat.

"Steve already found out, if someone else does and they decide it'll be best for May to know. She won't take it lightly that neither of us had told her." Tony explained, his voice slightly muffled from being in the Iron Man suit.

Peter sighed and started to bite at his finger nails. Dread filled his body. "Well yeah, are we ready though? What if she decides to not let us see each other? So many things could go wrong."

"Easy there. You're of legal age according to New York laws. She can't do anything. But if it does go down to it, we'll talk it through. Pete, she's known you all your life. Just promise me you won't choose me over her." The older male's voice was calm yet hard in tone.

"Okay, I promise." Peter breathed hanging up. May would be home in a few minutes. Which gave Peter a short amount of time to get himself together. The idea itself was going to give him a panic attack.

So the teen put on a strong face and tried not to flinch when he heard the door open.
"Peter? I got take out for dinner tonight!" May's voice cut through the silence.

"Coming!" Peter's heart beated so hard in his chest, he could hear it in his ears. He let out one more breath before opening his bedroom door and meeting May in the kitchen.

"There you are, come help me with the plates. Mr. Stark will be here any moment." May told her nephew.
"Um, about that." Peter was cut off by a knocking on the front door.

"I better get that." Peter mumbled to May. She just smiled and nodded as she sat glasses down on the dinning table.

Peter opened the door to reveal Tony on the other side. The man looked anxious even while wearing his dark blue sunglasses. The brown haired teen smiled at the man and let him in. The tight feeling wrapped around his chest was slowly leaving.

The duo made their way to where May was at and sat down at the table. They sat across from each other, staring at the other's eyes before looking away. They could already tell what the other was thinking.

This was a big mistake they were about to make. But it needed to be done. And no matter how much Peter wanted it too, he couldn't feel it ending. Tony was the only person that the teen could imagine having a life with.

And hopefully May would understand that.

Halfway into the meal, Peter awkwardly cleared his throat and placed his hands into his lap.
"So um, I, uh, We have something to tell you." The teen bit his bottom lip.

"Hm?" May looked up from the Thai food.
Peter shared one last look with Tony before opening his mouth, "TonyandIhavebeensleepingtogetherwellwe'rekindainarelaionship."

May dropped her fork on the paper plate and stared at us, shook written on her face. "You guys, have been seeing each other?" Her voice firm, eyes unreadable.

"I, yes." The brown haired teen looked down at his plate.
May took a sharp breath, "Peter, Tony is, how did this even start? How long?"

"Um, a few months ago." Peter rubbed his hands together underneath the table.
"We wanted to tell you before anyone else could. Everything between us," Tony bit the inside of his cheek before continuing, "I'm in love with your nephew."

Peter stared wide eyed at his boyfriend as light tears began to form in his eyes. His nose itched as his heart thumped wildly inside his chest.

May observed her nephew before turning to Tony, "I'm not happy about this, don't get me wrong. We guys lied to me. But, you make him happy. Just don't let him get hurt."

Tony nodded and took Peter's hand in his own, "I don't have any motives to hurt him. I want him to be happy." He squeezed Peter's hand tightly, as if he was afraid to let go.

"Good, because if you dare to hurt him, I know people." May said getting up, "I'll give you two space. I should clean up the coffee table. Then we'll talk more, okay?"

"You love me?" Peter asked as May left.
Tony smirked fondly at his lover and lean forwards to rub his cheek, "I've always loved you." He replied, kissing Peter.

I need your love
Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding