Seven

Peter moaned as light feathered kisses were being placed gently on the inside of his thighs. He slowly opened his eyes and saw greeted at the sight of Tony on his knees in front of him. Eyes closed as he placed loving kisses onto his skin.

Peter hummed and threaded his fingers through the man's hair. Tony trailed his fingers up the teenagers thigh and pushed his torso up so he was level headed with Peter.

"Good morning birthday boy." Tony muttered with a soft smile.
Peter blushed under the intense gaze of the older man. "Morning sex? Is this my present?" Peter sleepily asked.

"Can be if you want. Then what I have planned for layer will go to waste." Tony mouthed at Peter's neck. The brown haired teen sighed and angled his throat so Tony would have more access to it.

The man carefully pushed his finger coated in lube into the teen. Slowly dragging out the motions as Peter whimpered at the touch and opened his legs more. The teen's eyes closed as he enjoyed the sensations.

Tony pulled away and pushed the teenagers leg up so he had a full view of his lovers puckered pink hole. Tony let out a low whistle as he added more fingers and leaned down to take a lick at the other's dick.

Peter let of a moan and placed one hand on the bedframe clutching it tightly. Tony let out a laugh and removed his fingers, lubing up his own dick.

They shared a kiss as the older man connected their bodies. Low moans and  groans filled the room with sound. The bed creaking softly under the weight and movement of them.

Peter wrapped his legs around Tony's waist, pulling him further in. Tony attacked the teen's neck and chest with hickeys while Peter let go of the bedframe and started to claw at Tony's back.

Breathless sound and yells followed their rough movements as they picked up the pace chasing an orgasm. Their hips stuttered as pleasure coursed through them.

Tony let out a groan as he placed one last sweet kiss onto Peter's lips. He pulled out and landed next to his young lover.

"Wish I could start all my mornings like that." Peter said, wrapping his leg around Tony's. The man laughed and in exchange wrapped his arm around the teen's frame. Drawing circles into his skin.

"Do you have to be at a meeting today?" Peter asked after a few minutes.
"Nope, not today at least." Tony answered, turning to his side to look at his boyfriend more closely.

"Why, you have plans today for us?"
Peter shook his head, "No, just want to spend the day with you."

Tony smiled and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Let's get breakfast then. Maybe a little shopping, go see that movie you've been wanting. Have a nice dinner."

"This is just an excuse to spoil me." Peter knocked off.
"It is your birthday after all. May's gone on a trip. Just you and me today. The big seventeen." Tony replied, pulling Peter closer to him.

"Five more minutes then? This feels nice." Peter said, closing his eyes and resting his cheek against Tony's chest.
"Anything for you."

Birthday Sex
Jeremih